Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 10-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #21
venksta
Render Project Creations
Re: New Images of Transformers United/Generations Scourge and Generation 2 Optimus Pr

Haven't seen anyone mention this. All the new Generation figures are suppose to have a second head designed from the get go. I wonder if the designers made a 2nd head for the new G2 Prime. Wonder which character they might repaint him into, besides RID Scourge. Maybe Motormaster?
Old 10-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #22
zuffyprime
Fortress Maximus
Re: New Images of Transformers United/Generations Scourge and Generation 2 Optimus Pr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
Wheeljack = Perfect
Agreed, couldn't have thought of any way to improve on that fig... he's toooo sweet!!

Total love, can't wait for the reprolabels
zuffyprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:56 AM   #23
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by venksta View Post
Haven't seen anyone mention this. All the new Generation figures are suppose to have a second head designed from the get go. I wonder if the designers made a 2nd head for the new G2 Prime. Wonder which character they might repaint him into, besides RID Scourge. Maybe Motormaster?
Yeah, I think they're starting to see the power of the head sculpt. They can cut the engineering costs pretty much in half by designing one mold for two characters. Just swap out the heads and add different weapons and it's different.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:23 AM   #24
Camaroman2
Better than a Masterpiece

G2 Prime looks heavenly! Can't wait to pick him up. I like Scourge's robot mode, but the vehicle mode doesn't do it for me. Might pick him up if he goes on clearance, though. Wheeljack looks nice. Frenzy rumble looks great! I'd assume the price is high because it comes with 2 of them. Will they be scouts or deluxes, I wonder?
Old 10-15-2010, 08:29 AM   #25
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

I was the biggest critic of WheelTracks, but now that I see it, I'm inclined to think Wheeljack was the character they had in mind originally for this mould. It works way better on him then it does on Tracks.

G2 Prime looks great, and with the obvious repaints I'll be happy with the mould for a while (e-Hobby Magnus, United Black Convoy)

Rumble and Frenzy are just tits! Bring em' on.

Scourge is looking better and better. I don't care if he doesn't have a targey master, he's still a great re-imagining of the character.

All of these are just boss.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:31 AM   #26
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian

Really hoping we get a RID Scourge/Nemesis Prime repaint from that G2 Prime Mold.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #27
Whatigot
Banned

IMO...
G2 Prime = FUGLY.
Whatigot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #28
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag

I'm with those who think Titanium Scourge is the better version. Personally, Titanium will be The Scourge on my shelf and I hope to get a few of the Generations version for his Sweeps. Can't wait.

I love those red fingers.
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #29
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Galvatron View Post
I'm with those who think Titanium Scourge is the better version. Personally, Titanium will be The Scourge on my shelf and I hope to get a few of the Generations version for his Sweeps. Can't wait.

I love those red fingers.
I was thinking about doing the opposite... if I could ever find a couple Titanium Scourges that is. Of course I rather like the Generations Scourge, so I'll be happy just having him.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:30 PM   #30
Supernova
Second star to the right

G2 Prime - I just don't think I can get behind that one as is. However, in NP/RID Scourge/Black Convoy colours, I'd jump at that really quick!

Scourge - I'm kinda "eh" on him, but I'll still likely buy two for the shelf - the robot mode does do a nice job in the end.

Rumble/Frenzy - Yes!

Wheeljack -YES!!!!!!!!!

Transformers and Other Stuff For Sale

My Feedback Thread
Supernova is offline   Reply With Quote