Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Worst deaths in TF Live Movie

We saw many deaths in all 4 Transformers Live Action Movies and who's death has been the most gruesome and most brutal? IMO I would go with Ironhide, the guy gets shot in the back and then gets shot again by a comsic rust gun and then his whole crumbles down to rust, I wasn't expected it, and it came in as a shock and to this day it still shocks me each time I see that scene.
Ironwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:35 PM   #2
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician
Re: Worst deaths in TF Live Movie

I would sat Jazz as he got ripped in half by Megatron and just tossed away like a rag doll at least ironhide's death was relativley quick
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:38 PM   #3
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
I would sat Jazz as he got ripped in half by Megatron and just tossed away like a rag doll at least ironhide's death was relativley quick
Well Jazz was quick too, he didn't suffer and crumbled down like Ironhide did. Ironhide suffered in those last moments of his life. I would rather get ripped in half than being shot in slowly dying.
Ironwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #4
justprime
Animated

the con in DOTM that the bots pulled apart piece by piece lingering death in pieces Ironhide was fairly quick but nasty,... the worst death scean was the no battle between Prime and Megs at DOTM s end I mean come on no big battle no finale stand just a quick axe to the noggin and pull off the head with spinal conduet lame reminds me of predator
justprime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #5
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Ratchet after he helped all of humanity to sabe their wretched planet gets killed by the ones he tried to help
Autobot decepticon shenangins
What a poor excuse!
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:52 PM   #6
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

Que (Wheeljack) was particularly rough.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #7
skrilla 88
Jackass!

It's a toss up between Ironhide and Ratchet... While I didn't particularly care for these characters, the way in which they died left me cringing and ask 'why?'. I don't know if there is some underline poetic meaning to their deaths, or if Bay was looking for the audience to pull out their violins, I just thought it pointless and emotionless.
skrilla 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:44 PM   #8
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Ravage. Not that I would have any sympathy for the character but having been "de-fleshed" so to speak was a violent way to go
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #9
chans formers
raff ow roud

i pick 4.

rotf: soundwave,once backup arrived(not in time for que though),first he gets his tail whooped by bb,then his own gun is shoved up into his chest and his head is blown clean off of his shoulders.

rotf: fallen,getting his face ripped off,then stabbed with his own spear and then prime pulling the spear up and out lengthwise through his torso.

aoe: ratchet,first he gets snipered,then he transforms to alt mode to get away,gets his lower under carriage blown out from under him,gets a leg half blown off,then gets his spark casing ripped right out of him and the casing is then absorbed into lockdown.

aoe: the two humans that get blown to pieces by galvatrons new army when they first escape and invade.you can literally see legs/arms/heads flying apart.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:38 PM   #10
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

I don't want to hijack this thread, but on one hand Ironwave is seriously needing a psychiatrist and on the other he stated thread like this one. Let's be a little more positive man. Think about the person/people and things that had made you happy, and not things that make you think of death.