Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 08-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #91
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave Released at Canadian Retail

Stores will be getting all their Christmas stock in a couple weeks, just hold it out. He'll be here. These cases popping up are just preview cases.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #92
Autobot_Orion
Beasty

mp optimus is on the way with a restock there is still hope.
Autobot_Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #93
laffy
Crossover

got my mp02 today if i see more i will pickup and sell at cost to fellow members
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #94
northren prime
Generation 2

Hey has anyone got a shipping notice yet from their preorder on toysrus.ca yet?
Old 08-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #95
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by northren prime View Post
Hey has anyone got a shipping notice yet from their preorder on toysrus.ca yet?
Nope, and speculation indicates it won't happen til early sept.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #96
1031Prime
Generation 1

Semi-retired board lurker here.

TRU Hilda & Steeles: I visited both yesterday & today, no MP Soundwave yet, but a staff told me they received a shipment yesterday and may unload it on Sun/Mon. Go figure (note: no guarantee it contains SW).

My 1st child arrived a few days ago, thus giving me a need to visit a TRUS daily and hunt TF on the side. Can't do this for long though so I give in and asked my sister to secure a Soundwave for me in Hong Kong. She finds SWs with ZERO effort.

This is probably the wrong thread to ask this, but I wonder how many missed the boat on MP Optimus. I gave in last time as well and bought mine in Asia.

If I do get lucky to find a SW locally, I will sell the one my sister got me to a board member in need at cost ($1,399 hk = around $190 Cdn) when she comes visit my son in a few months.
1031Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:39 PM   #97
awalinz
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1031Prime View Post
Semi-retired board lurker here.

TRU Hilda & Steeles: I visited both yesterday & today, no MP Soundwave yet, but a staff told me they received a shipment yesterday and may unload it on Sun/Mon. Go figure (note: no guarantee it contains SW).

My 1st child arrived a few days ago, thus giving me a need to visit a TRUS daily and hunt TF on the side. Can't do this for long though so I give in and asked my sister to secure a Soundwave for me in Hong Kong. She finds SWs with ZERO effort.

This is probably the wrong thread to ask this, but I wonder how many missed the boat on MP Optimus. I gave in last time as well and bought mine in Asia.

If I do get lucky to find a SW locally, I will sell the one my sister got me to a board member in need at cost ($1,399 hk = around $190 Cdn) when she comes visit my son in a few months.
I'm probably one of the many that missed the MP Prime boat. I tried to get into the hunt, but it was just getting a bit too crazy. I've also missed the pre-order on this YOTH Prime but the debate continues if this is actually the MP-10 re-release.

Curious on how much you spent for getting Prime in Asia?
awalinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:05 AM   #98
Grayfox
Crossover

Missed the boat as well. Still angry that I did.
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #99
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Judging from the sightings threads, it looks like wave 1 is pretty much done now. Wave 2 is supposed to be in September and is supposed to be fairly bigger. And going from the available info, it appears the online pre-ordered ones will happen around the same time in Sept too.

For wave 1 I saw some awesomeness from board members here, but also some jerkiness from others. We were a little better than the other board, as they went heavy-scalper over there, most who bought extras looking for $180-$200 or trade for MP10. Very little apparent "helping each other", sadly.
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!

Last edited by Goaliebot; 08-18-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #100
beretta
Armada

Nothing new at TRU Merivale, but quite an educational trip. Asked a girl there about Soundwave, gave her the SKU...so she showed me their stock on the computer for Ontario. Every store is getting 4 right now it seems and stores showing 4 in stock either have them or they are on their way there. All 3 TRU's in Ottawa had 4 in stock, but at least Merivale didn't have any in the back right now as she had someone go and check.

She also said if anyone calls over the phone and they have less than 4 showing in stock on the computer, standard practice for them is to tell the customer they are out of stock.

Judging by her screen, I guess only the TRU's showing less than 4 in stock right now have actually put them out. I saw Belleville had 1 left and Brampton and maybe Kingston were at 2. In addition to all this, there were another 278 showing up at the ON Distribution Centre, so hopefully they'll be sending them out soon after this initial wave is through.
beretta is offline   Reply With Quote