Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 03-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #11
Woundave
Generation 2
Re: IDW MTMTE #15 (SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Ultra Magnus was the most important death in the issue.
Why? Cause he's one of your favorites or cause he's second in command of the ship?

Again, he might not be dead. As a to your opinion that tf should be about the war, I say we've had 30 years of the war between bots and cons, and I for I enthink its q great new direction that mtmte and rid are taking respectively.
Woundave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #12
Sam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woundave View Post
Why? Cause he's one of your favorites or cause he's second in command of the ship?

Again, he might not be dead. As a to your opinion that tf should be about the war, I say we've had 30 years of the war between bots and cons, and I for I enthink its q great new direction that mtmte and rid are taking respectively.
He's not my favourite, but yes, he's second in command and he's far more interesting than 90% of the loser characters on the Lost Light.

Also, we haven't had 30 years of it, there hasn't been ONE continuity for 30 years. I'd like to see a book dedicated tot he fact these two factions are at war, something that we've yet to really get.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #13
Coralle
Crocheticon

Quote:
90% of the loser characters on the Lost Light
Personally, I like how they use lesser known/used characters. We've seen how many regurgitations of Bumblebee and company? It's nice to see some fresh faces.

Just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad. ♥

(♡´∀`♡) He's chubbly and wubbly and like two scoops of ice cream!
Coralle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #14
Blitzwing
Armada

Quote:
He's not my favourite, but yes, he's second in command and he's far more interesting than 90% of the loser characters on the Lost Light.

Also, we haven't had 30 years of it, there hasn't been ONE continuity for 30 years. I'd like to see a book dedicated tot he fact these two factions are at war, something that we've yet to really get.
Ultra Magnus was my favorite character among the major cast before the series started, but since then, so many other characters have gotten so much more development. Overlord is a much bigger death in the scheme of overall Cybertronian affairs. Rewind is a much bigger death as far as members of the main cast of MTMTE goes.

We got 92 issues from Marvel about the two factions at war. About 36 issues from DW. 125 from IDW. There have only been 30 issues of post war stories and they have been a breath of fresh air.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #15
nukedproducts
Captain Vaudeville

Old 03-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #16
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

For like three days now the Transformers tag on Tumblr has been grieving. I haven't been able to read 15 fully anywhere, but I have seen bits and pieces and ready a long outline of it and all I got to say is...WOW. I love both it and RID, even though I'm still grieving over my baby Prowl. ;-;

But Ultra Magnus isn't officially dead yet and even if it was, it's no spoiler. Issues back it said he wouldn't make it.

I'm glad nothing happens to Sunneh, I'm sad for Drift really. Ratchet kicked aft.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:50 AM   #17
Coralle
Crocheticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
For like three days now the Transformers tag on Tumblr has been grieving. I haven't been able to read 15 fully anywhere, but I have seen bits and pieces and ready a long outline of it and all I got to say is...WOW. I love both it and RID, even though I'm still grieving over my baby Prowl. ;-;

But Ultra Magnus isn't officially dead yet and even if it was, it's no spoiler. Issues back it said he wouldn't make it.

I'm glad nothing happens to Sunneh, I'm sad for Drift really. Ratchet kicked aft.
This pretty much sums it up:

(Source)

(♡´∀`♡) He's chubbly and wubbly and like two scoops of ice cream!
Coralle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:28 PM   #18
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woundave View Post

No, because he's a much bigger character then Rewind.

Edit: Also, Overlord isn't dead. I mean come on, just one issue back was dedicated back story of how indestructible he is.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #19
chans formers
raff ow roud

imho magnus isn't dead.look at how rung got his head blown clean off,along with redalerts shared headache issues.
then swerve had his face blown off too,right down to his subframe.
then fort max got the pipe whirl stabbed into the base of his neck,and they all survived.
now pyro,twintwist,topspin and rotorstorm,thy're gone.
no casket,no death,this is how i see it

same goes for overlord and rewind.
remember how cyclonus and tailgate were caught in a similar locked room with a bomb?
they're still ticking,so no doubt overlord survived it,but with a new pet/plaything he probably shielded with his own body,not out of kindness,but to be able to prolong rewind's agony.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:53 AM   #20
dbao123
Banned

lol are you really that pissed that ultra magnus die? they kill off characters and bring them back all the time in comics. and considering this is a comic about transformable robots, its a lot more easier to come up with a way to bring ultra magnus back from the dead.
dbao123 is offline   Reply With Quote