Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-16-2015, 12:09 AM   #1
Wheeltron
Maximal
Planning and Organizing TF Events

Hello,

So back in the summer I started hypothetically planning a miniature TF convention in my mind for my area. A "Mini-Con" if you will. Knowing I have neither the time or the resources at the moment for such an endeavour I was content to just imagine, but I researched a few things, thought up places to host, what events would involve, etc.

I honestly think that in a few years when I'm out of school I could get it off the ground and have a fun weekend of events planned. Such things generally do quite well in Halifax, as lots of people come out to support. I also wouldn't feel right about doing something like this without being more integrated into the local TF community. It would go over much better that way, since it would be for said community.

Anyone ever have similar thoughts or actually get involved in something like this?