Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #741
Wheeljack Off
Banned
Wheeljack Off's Ebay Auctions
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

I honestly think the worst thing you can do is listen to a tru employee.
Wheeljack Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #742
Nazarite
Masterpiece Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack Off View Post
I honestly think the worst thing you can do is listen to a tru employee.
The TRU employees at the Dartmouth location are first to admit that they are told nothing. All I'm going to ask them is if they had received anything yet. I'm not looking for any insight on future shipments.

Their system simply shows any stock that is set to arrive to that location as 'In Transit', even if it hasn't be delivered to the warehouse yet. Keeps everyone in the dark. When a truck arrives they don't even know what is on it until it's unloaded. I also know that they are not going to place these items on the shelf so the only way to find out if they have any available is to ask.

I am more interested in knowing if any even showed up in Nova Scotia at all. So far no sightings have been reported and I really don't think there was any stock left from the first run that went across Canada. We are always the last to get it, if we get any.

Last edited by Nazarite; 09-10-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Nazarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #743
Nazarite
Masterpiece Collector

Quote:
hey man, u talk to any tru people around here? any word on if any are going to show up?
4 Soundwaves came an went according to Arron (A Collector) at TRU. Sold out in one day. I can only assume that because there was no sightings that non-members or employees grabbed them up. My money is on the latter. Restock scheduled for late September.

System shows 6 Metroplexes 'In Transit' and 0 Acid Storms. That's right we are not getting any Acid Storms in NS as of right now.

Last edited by Nazarite; 09-10-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Nazarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #744
shadyfan81
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazarite View Post
4 Soundwaves came an went according to Arron (A Collector) at TRU. Sold out in one day. I can only assume that because there was no sightings that non-members or employees grabbed them up. My money is on the latter. Restock scheduled for late September.
So I better start saving and planing on spending $200+ on ebay is what your telling me.
shadyfan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #745
Nazarite
Masterpiece Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyfan81 View Post
So I better start saving and planing on spending $200+ on ebay is what your telling me.
Watch TRU will likely flood the market with them in November. Then it will quickly become the least valuable toy in TF history.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #746
Felix
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazarite View Post
Watch TRU will likely flood the market with them in November. Then it will quickly become the least valuable toy in TF history.
I am not judging or anything, but what makes you think that soundwave will flood the shelves or they are able to restock? Seems like pre-order folks hasn't received their order and most TRU sold out their stock? Maybe you are right but It is highly unlikely people can gets it in store now. I know in the states are a bit easier to obtain.
Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #747
Nazarite
Masterpiece Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
I am not judging or anything, but what makes you think that soundwave will flood the shelves or they are able to restock? Seems like pre-order folks hasn't received their order and most TRU sold out their stock? Maybe you are right but It is highly unlikely people can gets it in store now. I know in the states are a bit easier to obtain.
No need to judge. I was being facetious.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #748
Felix
Generation 1

lets hope it will happen that way then.
Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #749
Paradigm-Shift Prime
Unit Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
They haven't even started filling online orders yet. They didn't actually have the stock they took preorders for, they strategically took preorders to figure out what size order to place.

So it's more like they haven't actually come out yet rather than they have all come and gone.
Paradigm-Shift Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #750
sideswipe88
Stig's Asian Cousin

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwhistle View Post
Not necessarily. The early round of pre-orders had the "X--GETDATE--X" note attached... The $90 late-August orders indicated November 1st. This sort of looks like a step backwards...
I guess we're all just playing the game of luck then.