Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-08-2021, 03:18 PM   #1
Incepticon
Double Agent
Questions re: Siege Omega Supreme Reissue

1. Has it happened yet or is still happening later this month? Could have sworn I read somewhere that it was scheduled for March 2021.

2. Is this only a TRU item, or should I be trying to track it down via other big boxes like Walmart?

Thanks for any input someone can provide!
Incepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 04:02 PM   #2
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Questions re: Siege Omega Supreme Reissue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incepticon View Post
1. Has it happened yet or is still happening later this month? Could have sworn I read somewhere that it was scheduled for March 2021.

2. Is this only a TRU item, or should I be trying to track it down via other big boxes like Walmart?

I can't answer the first because I've not seen anything about it being reissued. That's mostly because I got one in 2019 so I never paid attention. I know there's a Scorponok restock coming later this year, so it strikes me as a little odd they'd be doing fresh runs of both Titans from the last two years in the span of a few months, plus the Titan for Kingdom by August/September(ish). But everything's a mess right now so nothing would surprise me.

But as for the second one: Omega was never explicitly made a store exclusive, but I've also never seen it for sale at a Walmart or anything. It's only been TRU or specialty retailers. It might simply be that Walmart and other large retailers that sell Transformers don't figure (and probably rightfully so) that there's enough appetite for a $250 monstrosity of a toy among the types of people that would mostly shop at their stores to justify carrying much, if at all. Also while I remember getting a couple of pre-Omega Titan class releases off Amazon, I don't remember seeing Omega on there as a non-third-party/marketplace sale.

I know the Walmart website has had past Titans on it, but that's mostly through 3rd party sellers. I can't remember them ever selling it themselves, but again, I shouldn't be taken as gospel because I wasn't paying that close attention to the situation.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:52 PM   #3
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
It was for summer 2020 and it did happen.... in the US.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...t-earth/45169/

The reissue is still in stock on the links in there (entertianment earth) but the reissue of that toy and Jetfire never made it to Canada.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 04:52 PM   #4
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
I can't answer the first because I've not seen anything about it being reissued. That's mostly because I got one in 2019 so I never paid attention. I know there's a Scorponok restock coming later this year, so it strikes me as a little odd they'd be doing fresh runs of both Titans from the last two years in the span of a few months, plus the Titan for Kingdom by August/September(ish). But everything's a mess right now so nothing would surprise me.

But as for the second one: Omega was never explicitly made a store exclusive, but I've also never seen it for sale at a Walmart or anything. It's only been TRU or specialty retailers. It might simply be that Walmart and other large retailers that sell Transformers don't figure (and probably rightfully so) that there's enough appetite for a $250 monstrosity of a toy among the types of people that would mostly shop at their stores to justify carrying much, if at all. Also while I remember getting a couple of pre-Omega Titan class releases off Amazon, I don't remember seeing Omega on there as a non-third-party/marketplace sale.

I know the Walmart website has had past Titans on it, but that's mostly through 3rd party sellers. I can't remember them ever selling it themselves, but again, I shouldn't be taken as gospel because I wasn't paying that close attention to the situation.

FYI I saw a Titan Omega Supreme on the shelf at Wal-mart in Fredericton, NB around the time of Omega's original release. It was located in their weird section of clearance/doesn't fit elsewhere section (as opposed to their TF section). I always felt it was probably a return of an online order, so it was probably briefly available on the WM website.

Last edited by NightshadeX; 03-08-2021 at 05:00 PM.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 04:55 PM   #5
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
FYI I saw a Titan Omega Supreme on the shelf at Wal-mart in Fredericton, NB. It was located in their weird section of clearance/doesn't fit elsewhere section (as opposed to their TF section). I always felt it was probably a return of an online order, so it was probably briefly available on the WM website.
Omega Surpeme was online at Walmart.ca for a whole year at least. It went down to 199 and then sold out.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:57 PM   #6
VicRav
Machine War

Quote:

I don't know if any Canadian retailers are carrying the restock. BBTS is showing it as in stock currently.
VicRav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 05:28 PM   #7
Tonestar
Star Seeker

CMDstore.ca online store still has Omega in stock for $249 plus delivery and taxes which was the regular retail price at TRU.

https://www.cmdstore.ca/products/tra...32573946691684
Old 03-08-2021, 05:48 PM   #8
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

I was curious of this too. So does this mean we wont see any titans on store shelves until late 2021? Since Omega Supreme reissue came and went and scorponok is waiting for one.... seems weird.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 06:02 PM   #9
omegacanuck
Generation 2

Omega Supreme will be restocking at http://tftoys.ca any day now
omegacanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:05 PM   #10
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
I was curious of this too. So does this mean we wont see any titans on store shelves until late 2021? Since Omega Supreme reissue came and went and scorponok is waiting for one.... seems weird.
You'll get a titan in late summer/early fall like always. It's gonna be the ark bot.