Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier
Re: Ages 3 and up - Masterpiece Prowl

Hey Guys, thanks for all the feedback. It is appreciated.

As stated, we always send out invoices prior to items arriving in stock. There are a few reasons for this but the best reason for the consumer is that if you get your invoice paid in the time frame requested then usually your order gets shipped out same day or next day of arrival. Meaning there is never a wait for items to be shipped while you try and get funds together for payment.

As for a response wheeljack off, I am unsure of what you are looking for. Obviously as stated here the item was just released. How can we know exact arrival dates when items have not even been shipped out yet? And as you state, it does generally take about three days from when items get shipped to when they arrive. Until Japan actually sends out our stuff, the only answer that can be given is soon. If you were to ask in the three days that items are shipping then you would get the answer, it should be here in a few days. I am also wondering why you would think that regular staff would have inside info into shipping dates and practices. This type of stuff would be handled by someone totally different from the guy at the end of the phone or even someone who addresses emails.

To address the customer service issue, Wheeljack off, I actually don't see any emails from you at all regarding this issue, either direct from your order or at the email address toys@agesthreeandup.com. Is there perhaps another address you are using that I am not seeing?

It is also correct that I don't work every day of the week. Generally Sunday and Monday do not get emails answered. Tuesday is catch up from Sunday and Monday and then things do normally get answered pretty quick from Wed to Saturday. We are working on a few internal changes to get this process a little quicker but right now we are going through a few little growth spurts and are trying to work out some of the bugs.

As for the store, the store will never have any info on your on line order. The store has nothing to do with on line. They are a retail store and that is it. They don't know when items arrive most of the time and know when the items actually show up in the store. Transformers is only a small part of what happens in the store and staff there are primarily more up to date with things like games, magic the gathering and Gundam. Very different product lines.

Hope that answers some of your questions. Please, if you have any more feel free to post them here or send an email to us at toys@agesthreeandup.com. All emails do get answered. I am unsure why anyone would state otherwise unless their email was sent to spam or to a different address than the toys@ one.

Thanks for your input.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
agesthreeandup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #12
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

I pre-order from A3U all the time and the process is always the same. Never had an issue. Whats the big rush?
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #13
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

I am sure the big rush on this one is how awesome this figure is going to be. I personally have not been this excited about a new release in a very long time.

I too am having issues waiting to get my hands on this little guy. If it is anywhere close to how good Sideswipe was then I will have a new favorite in my own collection.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 09-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #14
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

Also, wheeljack off, was able to find your email.

You sent an email on Tues at 5:00, after I go home for the day. Friday day was spent driving into the US for deliveries and pick-up. Friday night was spent sorting 1/6 orders to get out all the items that arrived in the Friday pick up.
Saturday morning was spent dealing with Urban Samurai emails and orders and Saturday afternoon was spent answering A3U emails and orders. I think your email was answered somewhere between 2:00 and 2:30 on Saturday afternoon. Maybe not the greatest turn-around but there you have it.

Hope that helps explain some of the stuff that has to go on around here! LOL, it is actually a lot more than you may think.....
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 09-28-2013, 11:30 PM   #15
BoNKerS
Animated

for any business that is a horrible SLA but hey I guess you gave reasons. If I respond to inquiries consistently in such a timeframe I would be looking for another job. Just my 2cents

Please note I do order items from A3U from time to time, with no issues. I've never had to contact Customer Service at any point though.

Also response to any inquiries whether Large business or not should be within a respectable timeframe. This situation could have bene a one off which happens.

Last edited by BoNKerS; 09-28-2013 at 11:38 PM.
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:10 AM   #16
SolidusPrime
Generation 2

I have never received responses to my questions using their internal messaging system... ever. I don't even use it anymore. I just send emails and although I haven't had to do so very much, the turnaround time can be longer than I would like. I have never been upset with them to the point where I would question doing business with them. They are great when it comes to selection and packaging/protecting their product for shipment. Never had an issue in that regard.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:39 AM   #17
Markymark09
Beast Machine

i buy from them time to time. never had a problem. boris is super nice guys to deal with.
Markymark09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:32 AM   #18
AeroShake
Made of Gundamium
Send a message via Skype™ to AeroShake

I always go A3U when I can. I like to support anything local. They're very customer dedicated, and I can vouch for their unavailability due to their move and recent change in system. When they do get around though, they provide the best help they can.

Wants/Needs
- DAFT PUNK MEMORABILIA
- GCreations Six Shot
- Maketoys Cross Dimension Nemesis Prime
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Tarn
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Star Saber
- Warhammer 40k stuff

AeroShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:51 AM   #19
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

He was just released so give it two to three wees.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #20
Johnstewling
Banned

Considering the available options for ordering TFs in Canada there is an awful lot of complaining here.

A3U and Automation are pretty much the only game in town in Canada. Kool Toys used to be good, but his selection is very small, and BK, well if you want to get raped on price be my guest.

I mean I don't know how nice those guys are, but their prices are out to lunch.

Lay off A3U, they do a pretty good job, I'd like to see any of you complainers do better.
Johnstewling is offline   Reply With Quote