Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-24-2016, 08:28 PM   #11
omegacanuck
Generation 2
Re: Coolectorfest- Pop & Geek Culture Show Calgary Oct 22,2016

I thought it was great. Definitely exceeded expectations for a first year show. Look forward to seeing it again next year.
omegacanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:15 PM   #12
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon

I actually enjoyed it more than Red And White, it was great. Two different shows though I guess, more comics at Red And White.
Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:19 PM   #13
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark

I'm very glad you guys liked the show! It was definitely a labor of love with a ton of work put in by Soundwave77 mostly so definitely give him some kudos! We are compiling numbers, statistics etc and will be looking for feedback on the facebook page in the coming days. The FB page will be the best way to keep up with announcements regarding the recent show and our plans for the future.

Feedback Thread
RaidenisOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:53 PM   #14
fishtifer
Machine War

Great show for Transformers. Anybody know who the older guy selling G1 and Hot Wheels is or how to get a hold of him? He had some really good stuff, wishing I bought more... Found some much needed G1 weapons to complete a few bots and even found a vintage Star Wars B-Wing fighter for a good price!

The only thing I didn't enjoy was the creepy Transformers impressions one seller was doing at a table - made me quickly move on to the next row of tables!
fishtifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:01 AM   #15
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
Great show for Transformers. Anybody know who the older guy selling G1 and Hot Wheels is or how to get a hold of him? He had some really good stuff, wishing I bought more... Found some much needed G1 weapons to complete a few bots and even found a vintage Star Wars B-Wing fighter for a good price!

The only thing I didn't enjoy was the creepy Transformers impressions one seller was doing at a table - made me quickly move on to the next row of tables!
Kevin Robicheau, he's at every show. Might even be a part of the Facebook group Calgary Transformers Traders And Collectors, I'm not sure.
Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:26 AM   #16
fishtifer
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Prime A Lot View Post
Kevin Robicheau, he's at every show. Might even be a part of the Facebook group Calgary Transformers Traders And Collectors, I'm not sure.
Thanks! Found him on that group and joined it too!

Last edited by fishtifer; 10-25-2016 at 09:29 AM.
fishtifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:05 PM   #17
Gaudreau
Generation 1

Fantastic show! My son and I loved it and hope to see it again next year. Thanks Soundwave77 for organizing.

My Sales Thread
Gaudreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 02:09 PM   #18
Jeem
Energon

I had fun. It was my first time selling at a show. Wasn't sure if my prices were fair. I also had no organization at my table so stuff was everywhere. I loved chatting it up and sharing stories about some of my figures.

It was great to put some faces on user names.

Woot woot! My own Feedback thread!: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24846

My For Sale thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=51577
Jeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 02:34 PM   #19
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeem View Post
I had fun. It was my first time selling at a show. Wasn't sure if my prices were fair. I also had no organization at my table so stuff was everywhere. I loved chatting it up and sharing stories about some of my figures.

It was great to put some faces on user names.
Yeah my table was a mess too. Was my first time as well. Really enjoyed selling more than I thought I would, Seeing people excited to get a deal is pretty sweet and of course a little cash in the pocket and room in my house is nice. It actually has made me want to sell more of my stuff.

Feedback Thread
RaidenisOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 02:41 PM   #20
Jeem
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenisOP View Post
Yeah my table was a mess too. Was my first time as well. Really enjoyed selling more than I thought I would, Seeing people excited to get a deal is pretty sweet and of course a little cash in the pocket and room in my house is nice. It actually has made me want to sell more of my stuff.
I came back at the end to check out your stuff again, had a hard time saying no to those 2 classic ironhide and ratchet in the zip locks. So many good deals at you table. That classic inferno with the Gear of War ladder for 10 bucks! If I didn't already have it.

I think I was too cautious with my items. I shared a table with 2 buddies (bad idea since I had so much!) and since I didn't know when I was gonna sell again, I had a hard time breaking up sets.

If this turned into Red and White where there was one show every 6 months or so, I'd be down to sell again.

Woot woot! My own Feedback thread!: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24846

My For Sale thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=51577
Jeem is offline   Reply With Quote