Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 04-24-2022, 11:21 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Prime 1 Studio Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron Revealed

Coming to us from Weibo, we have our first look at Prime 1 Studio’s upcoming Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron statue! Megatron is looking very nice here as the shots provided give us a thorough display of him in all his glory. He even has Transmetal Tarantulas laying at his feet, a nice homage to his debut in Beast Wars episode Master Blaster. We don’t have much release information on him yet, but until we receive more you can check it out and let us know what you think after the break!

The post Prime 1 Studio Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 04-24-2022, 02:23 PM   #2
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions
Re: Prime 1 Studio Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Megatron Revealed

I own the original Prime 1 studio Beast Wars Megatron (purple dinosaur). I picked it up in 2018. It's a great piece. At the same time, it was also really expensive and is heavy and takes up tons of space. I think it's the most I've spent on any one Transformer item.

There is a part of me that hoped they would not come out with another of my favourite Beast Wars characters as I would be tempted to pick it up. Yet here we are with a Transmetal 2 Dragon Megatron and I got to say I'm tempted.

I guess for now I'll just consider it. I'll have to see what the cost is and figure out if I really want to spend that much and allocate that much space to it.

They cancelled some recent statues, so maybe this won't end up coming out as well. We'll see.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote