Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 08:31 AM   #21
laffy
Crossover
Re: Purchasing error's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
I don't know who made you the quintesson of Cybertron. CA. Because of your moral outrage you made this thread that it's sole purpose is to shame and embarrass members that broke no rules or law. You don't see threads about how annoyed people are with all your "is this figure out yet " or "has any one seen. .. in this area" in the sighting thread.
Do us all a favour and get this thread deleted.
Wow if any one is now shaming it's you wow just look over your post man I have no words and if I did I would not post them on this site. Just show others what your really like backing up ways to cheat the system and such. Just "go's" (lol goes) to prove my point.

Last edited by laffy; 11-11-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #22
Rev
Addict

I agree with laffy for the most part.

Also, I've never seen anyone write "goes" as go's before.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #23
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervousviper View Post
We can't blame someone who got an item(s) for a cheaper price or even for free because of others error. It's all up to the person if he wants to keep it or call it up to straighten things. They just got lucky for it. This will be now an issue of a person morality. Let say it happens the other way around, i know for sure that people will immediately call it out because they feel that they've been scam by the retailer. Remember people, you reap what you sow and honesty is still the best policy.
Awesome post.

Also no shame here in regards to those.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:12 PM   #24
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
I don't know who made you the quintesson of Cybertron. CA. Because of your moral outrage you made this thread that it's sole purpose is to shame and embarrass members that broke no rules or law. You don't see threads about how annoyed people are with all your "is this figure out yet " or "has any one seen. .. in this area" in the sighting thread.
Do us all a favour and get this thread deleted.

Laffy just be glad we don't have the same sales as the US. If you watch extreme couponers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
FYI just in case, I've started this tread to keep the sitings area clean. Maybe next time the members need not to brag about his free 13 jet fires. Or others scamming venders over return stock thank good most are not like this as it really puts a black eye on our Hobbie
13 free jetfires? How? I have a lot to learn.

I just read it. Quite different from what I do and it might bite the dude in the ass later since it involves a CC. I hope not. I wouldn't bite on it... not that big anyway.

A simple error is one thing. It's another to bite 13 times. I more interested to know if the transaction went through without hiccups for the buyer. I would doubt though. Too much of a good thing.

Last edited by Buhawi; 11-11-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #25
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

I don't see any further reason in keeping this thread open. Everyone had their say. Move along.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Closed Thread