Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #11
laffy
Crossover
Re: Purchasing error's

GUYS I DID NOT ORDER THESE JETFIRES another 2 member did . Its wrong and I know many don't care BUT some are pming me over this, SORRY I have morals and would never take advantage of a store no mater how much we may hate them... I WILL NOT POST THE MEMBERS doing this AS YOU CAN ALL LOOK FOR YOURSELF. thankyou for your understanding
Old 11-10-2014, 09:01 PM   #12
xbrawn
Banned

gotta love all the drama here... yay scammers and scalpers.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #13
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Why don't you just drop it then Laffy. Going on and on about it. You don't like it fine, it's not theft because it's a pricing error so don't treat them or talk about them as if they are criminals. Just leave it alone. This thread should just be deleted and be done with.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:26 PM   #14
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
Why don't you just drop it then Laffy. Going on and on about it. You don't like it fine, it's not theft because it's a pricing error so don't treat them or talk about them as if they are criminals. Just leave it alone. This thread should just be deleted and be done with.
How I see it their no better than scelpers and I'm expressing my thoughts as from the pms I'm getting others are agree with me.. may be people needs to stop bragging about cheating out stores of the money or there stock or well lots of stuff that have been posted here over the year. The ones that need to drop it is the guys bragging about how to cheat the system.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #15
xbrawn
Banned

i like money!!!
Old 11-10-2014, 09:49 PM   #16
laffy
Crossover

This post has little to do with the walmart issues it's about the big issues at hand , why does one or ones need to brag about cheating the system no names has been posed and I really think that people needs to stop posting stuff that's cheating out company's. All I can say is all please think twice about posting post that involves this type of behavior as some people get efended by it.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #17
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I don't know who made you the quintesson of Cybertron. CA. Because of your moral outrage you made this thread that it's sole purpose is to shame and embarrass members that broke no rules or law. You don't see threads about how annoyed people are with all your "is this figure out yet " or "has any one seen. .. in this area" in the sighting thread.
Do us all a favour and get this thread deleted.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #18
steamwhistle
Crossover

I'm with you laffy.

The one or few scammers, scalpers, people who take advantage of others' errors... they perpetuate the immoral activity.

A number of times, I've tried to be nice -- re-selling to people at cost, only to find them re-selling the same item at a markup a little later. It's frustrating, and makes me wonder why I try to be nice... but it's nice to see there are still good people such as yourself out in the world.

I'm still hoping to hear good news from your MP10b fiasco...

Cheers, bud.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:13 AM   #19
nervousviper
Generation 1

We can't blame someone who got an item(s) for a cheaper price or even for free because of others error. It's all up to the person if he wants to keep it or call it up to straighten things. They just got lucky for it. This will be now an issue of a person morality. Let say it happens the other way around, i know for sure that people will immediately call it out because they feel that they've been scam by the retailer. Remember people, you reap what you sow and honesty is still the best policy.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:26 AM   #20
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
I don't know who made you the quintesson of Cybertron. CA. Because of your moral outrage you made this thread that it's sole purpose is to shame and embarrass members that broke no rules or law. You don't see threads about how annoyed people are with all your "is this figure out yet " or "has any one seen. .. in this area" in the sighting thread.
Do us all a favour and get this thread deleted.
Yea your so far from the truth .. the main point here is not to post sketchy sales or ways to DE frud the stores. In no way has anyone be shamed if you want shaming look no ferther than the scelpers threads. I'm just pointing the facts that people do respect stores values and it does often offend others when people post stuff like this online
Closed Thread