Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 10-14-2020, 03:03 PM   #11
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers Studio Series 86 ? First Look at Packaging, Grimlock, Jazz, and More

Interested in that SS86 Jazz for sure - never picked up the RTS/United mold, and POTP was p bad (he can stay a limb)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 03:04 PM   #12
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ
Re: Transformers Studio Series 86 ? First Look at Packaging, Grimlock, Jazz, and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Interested in that SS86 Jazz for sure - never picked up the RTS/United mold, and POTP was p bad (he can stay a limb)
Man, I sure hope it's a Porsche alt mode
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 03:52 PM   #13
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
F'me, I need all these!
YEP!
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:13 PM   #14
delrue
Crossover

Curious if Jazz will be a new mold or a retool of ER Bluestreak/Smokescreen/Prowl.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:45 PM   #15
Marcotron
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
I'm actually not too impressed by that Grimlock. The proportions are too chunky and I don't like the use of yellow on the chest instead of gold. I've also already got a Legends-scale Wheelie so I don't need another. I think I'll be sticking with my G1-styled redeco of Fall of Cybertron Grimlock for a while longer.
I think the image is stretched a little. Kup looks taller as well, so I think this image is stretched.

I've got a masterpiece Grimlock already, so I highly doubt I need to buy that guy again.
Jazz looks promising, although I wouldn't call him an 86 movie bot except for that one scene where he was standing around and says "no sign of decepticons here prime". And he was also hanging around inside Unicron about to die in a vat of acid, but didn't.

These guys look to be continuing the trend of selling a voyager at a leader price and a deluxe at a voyager price because they include a gun or something. Someone is going to have to explain to me how Hot Rod is considered a voyager.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 08:41 PM   #16
alternatorfan
g1 baby

6 construction for the 86 studio series all voyager.
I called it.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 11:59 PM   #17
Msol
Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcotron View Post
I think the image is stretched a little. Kup looks taller as well, so I think this image is stretched.

I've got a masterpiece Grimlock already, so I highly doubt I need to buy that guy again.
Jazz looks promising, although I wouldn't call him an 86 movie bot except for that one scene where he was standing around and says "no sign of decepticons here prime". And he was also hanging around inside Unicron about to die in a vat of acid, but didn't.

These guys look to be continuing the trend of selling a voyager at a leader price and a deluxe at a voyager price because they include a gun or something. Someone is going to have to explain to me how Hot Rod is considered a voyager.
I would just compare Hot Rod and SS86 Kup (a deluxe) in the leaked vid. I *wish* Kup was in Hot Rod's size class. He's so skinny as a deluxe, it hurts.
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote