Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 05-29-2015, 03:20 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
New Images of Robots in Disguise 2015 Warrior Wave 4 and Legion Wave 4

New Images of Robots in Disguise 2015 Warrior Wave 4 and Legion Wave 4

Category: Robots In Disguise (201x)

Posted From: TFW2005.COM - Transformers
Old 05-29-2015, 03:38 AM   #2
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: New Images of Robots in Disguise 2015 Warrior Wave 4 and Legion Wave 4

Where are all the GODAMN DECEPTICONS?!

Augh! This line had a good start but it's since devolved into nothing but sports cars and good guys!

There's like a bajillion Decepticons in the show with all sorts of super original designs, unique ideas and unusual altmodes or robot modes... and what do we get?!

ANOTHER BLOODY BLACK BUMBLEBEE?!

A Sideswipe that falls apart and another one shot Autobot that looks way too much like Prime Smokescreen...

Dangit Hasbro!!
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:37 AM   #3
Dynamo.Dave
Too close for missiles

Grimlock looks better in this deco, but those elbows...

Seconding Undrave, get some Decepticons going here...

Sparktoys Grimlock
FT Stunticons
FT Aerialbots

Dynamo.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:59 AM   #4
Longshot
Pretender

I can dig Grimlock, but as with the above posts, for the love of Primus where the heck are the decepticons?!?
I would like to see a voyager steeljaw, underbite and that bison (whose name eludes me at the moment).
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:36 AM   #5
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

I don't know why you folks are surprised. The same thing happened with AoE, we got what? 2 Decepticons from Hasbro in that line, that weren't aimed at the kiddies, Galvatron and Lockdown. They didn't even get the deluxe Stinger out here.

Hasbro seems to think all the damn kids care about are the good guys. It's like their marketing department went on a trip to la-la land and decided to binge smoke the good stuff.

Rumours persist we'll see a Thunderhoof and some other Decepticon, possibly at Botcon. But honestly, if all they're going to do is offer up Bumblebee and a zillion and one other Autobots I have to question the sanity of the Transformers design team and marketing.

Who in their right mind only wants good guys? Watch the cartoon, then buy all your favorite Autobots who can fight gasp EACH OTHER!

Brilliant job again Hasbro, I salute your utter stupidity. *Insert Slow Clap Citizen Kane Meme here*
Old 05-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Since when is Orange ... GOLD Armor ..WTF ??

if TAK Does an actual GOLD one I'd like that

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:46 PM   #7
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
I don't know why you folks are surprised. The same thing happened with AoE, we got what? 2 Decepticons from Hasbro in that line, that weren't aimed at the kiddies, Galvatron and Lockdown. They didn't even get the deluxe Stinger out here.

Hasbro seems to think all the damn kids care about are the good guys. It's like their marketing department went on a trip to la-la land and decided to binge smoke the good stuff.

Rumours persist we'll see a Thunderhoof and some other Decepticon, possibly at Botcon. But honestly, if all they're going to do is offer up Bumblebee and a zillion and one other Autobots I have to question the sanity of the Transformers design team and marketing.

Who in their right mind only wants good guys? Watch the cartoon, then buy all your favorite Autobots who can fight gasp EACH OTHER!

Brilliant job again Hasbro, I salute your utter stupidity. *Insert Slow Clap Citizen Kane Meme here*
I'm not surprised, just annoyed, since as you say this pattern has been ongoing since DOTM (though Prime wasn't as bad).

What's even more frustrating is that they didn't even leverage the show's gimmick to introduce a new play pattern!! They force feed us this contrived deployed gimmick, but there's nothing to get the feel of 'capture bad guys' from the show!!

Where is my 'capture claw' Bumblebee capable of catching legion Decepticons? Or Grimlock with a spring loaded tail to fling tiny titans baddies into a plastic stasis pod??

What kind of toy company lets a 'catch'em all' gimmick slinks right passed them and doesn't capitalize on it?! It's utterly baffling!

Instead you can unlock 29 Bumblebees in a mediocre phone game.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote