Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 12-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
Benzo
Plastic Crack Addict
Sponsor News: B&K Collectables Boxing Weekend Special

Placed an order at BK Collectables from Midnight, December 26, 2013 until 11:59pm on Saturday, December 28, 2013 and get FREE shipping!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	21824  

Last edited by Benzo; 12-26-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #2
Bruticus
B&K Collectables
B&K Collectables Boxing Weekend Special!!

BOXING WEEKEND SPECIAL!!

Any in-stock order placed at BKCollectables.com from Midnight, December 26, 2013 until 11:59pm on Saturday, December 28, 2013 will get FREE shipping to any Province within Canada!! TransFans in any of our 3 Canadian Territories will get a reduced shipping charge of only $5* per order!! Choose the "Boxing Week Special Shipping" option at the checkout and it will process the shipping discount for you automatically.

Please note that the shipping discount advertised here is only valid on orders shipped to a Canadian address. US and International orders will incur regular shipping rates.

* Shipping to the Territories is processed per order and can not be combined once processed, so please ensure that all items are in your cart before checking out.

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760

Last edited by Bruticus; 12-25-2013 at 11:18 PM.
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
Pgianos
Banned
Re: Sponsor News: B&K Collectables Boxing Weekend Special

That'd be great if their prices weren't 25 percent higher than the competition.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #4
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
That'd be great if their prices weren't 25 percent higher than the competition.

While the comment here is not completely correct, it brings up a fair point and I think the statement below properly addresses it.

Quote:
In regard to the pricing on our website, several factors are assessed, and most are summed up in the following points:

1. We are located in and ship from Ontario, Canada. We have already paid all of the shipping fees, duties, and taxes to get the products into our possession, so there is no risk of having to pay Canada Post anything when you receive your item(s).

2. We operate using Canadian Dollars. Most of the websites that specialize in this sort of products operate in US Dollars, including more than one operating within Canada. You don't pay any USD conversion rates with our pricing.

3. You don't pay any hidden fees or taxes. What you see is what you pay. We do not charge-back any of the fees for using paypal or credit cards for payments on our website (yes I know of some sites that still "cash discount"), no taxes are charged on top of your pricing or the shipping charges.

In summary, you pay what you see and there are no surprises.
As an upstart organization, we expect bumps in the road, and will address them accordingly, but we don't expect to be at the level (in pricing power or ordering capabilities) of the "big players" until we have been around for a bit. We can commit, though, with our vast experience in the Customer Service industry, that we will bend backwards to do what we can to take care of you. If anyone has any further questions or concerns, please feel free to message me directly here or email us at sales@bkcollectables.com

Thanks,
- Dan.

Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Old 12-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #5
Longshot
Pretender

I placed my order and looking forward to the shipment.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

We sincerely appreciate your support, Longshot! Your order was shipped today, along with those for the other TransFans that purchased from us, and you should have received a tracking number via email. If you did not, let us know and we will get it to you ASAP.

Thanks,
- Dan.

Old 12-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

I met Dan at a couple of the recent TF conventions and purchased some items from his booth. He is very knowledgable and is as nice a guy as they come. His wife also works at TRU so he often has clarified questions regarding TRU policy and even given some inside info. He has certainly been a great contributor to this site since I've joined.

Regarding his prices, his prices are fair in comparison with other Canadian dealers. Nobody can compete with Asian sellers, everyone knows that. I think the way he has answered the above post (which was a valid point to make btw) just shows how professional and transparent he and his business are and how much pride he takes in his and our hobby.

If you want to support local business then support this guy. I'll see you at OCC.

Multiplex

Edit: Briticus - am right to interpret your post above that your prices already include sales tax? If so, I think you are doing a disservice to yourself by not emphasizing that on each item details page. i.e. beside each price you should say Canadian sales taxes are included. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by MULTIPLEX; 12-28-2013 at 09:45 PM.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #8
Nullray
IGC

I have known Dan for a few years now and it is always a pleasure to meet up with him. He's helping me on a pet project putting my G1 Shockwave back in package and I am greatful for the progress so far.
Hope 2014 is a great year.
Nullray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:02 AM   #9
pside9
Beasty

Do the prices listed on his webpage include Ontario HST or just the GST?

Its good to know so we can make more informed choices with certain items.
pside9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:33 AM   #10
Pgianos
Banned

I appreciate sincerely how professional your response was. It does you credit. I too try and support local businesses within reason.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote