Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-01-2020, 01:20 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Ultra Magnus, Airazor, and Dinobot Official Im

Via the Transformers Instagram page and IGN, we finally have full, official looks at Kingdom leader Ultra Magnus, voyager Dinobot, and deluxe Airazor! Ultra Magnus looks to be a heavily remolded use of the Siege figure but made to look more G1 for those who weren’t big on the previous release that had nods to OG RID Magnus. As for Dinobot and Airazor, Beast Wars fans can finally rejoice as these two are shaping up to be fantastic releases of these two fan-favorites! Check out all the pics after the jump and stay tuned for when pre-orders go » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Ultra Magnus, Airazor, and Dinobot Official Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-01-2020, 01:26 PM   #2
Marcotron
Robot Master
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Ultra Magnus, Airazor, and Dinobot Officia

Must buy Airazor and Dinobot. Beautiful. Dinobot, I can't tell how it transforms, so that's interesting. Airazor looks perfect.

Magnus is 90% the same as the siege version, but with a new panel on his chest, and the front of the cab. And one less gun apparently.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:28 PM   #3
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Ultra Magnus, Airazor, and Dinobot Officia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcotron View Post
Must buy Airazor and Dinobot. Beautiful. Dinobot, I can't tell how it transforms, so that's interesting. Airazor looks perfect.

Magnus is 90% the same as the siege version, but with a new panel on his chest, and the front of the cab. And one less gun apparently.
His trailer is different, isn't it? Not so RID?

I think I'll find CW Magnus again instead, for my tastes.

Dinobot is fabulous and MAN I agree on Airazor. Perfect.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:06 PM   #4
Pascal
Banned

Quote:

And the backpack rotates up instead of just sliding up the spine, the trailer sits farther from the cab, looks like the combined form has proper ankle tilt instead of feet molded at an angle, etc.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:49 PM   #5
cr3d1t
Beast Machine

It's hard to see how the trailer is connected. I hope it's not just the two clamp/tabs on the outer lower legs.
Old 12-01-2020, 03:16 PM   #6
joshimus
Metroplex

Personally MP Dinobot is still...blows me away, but it's nice to see Dinobot again for Kingdom. I'll likely get him but Airrazor is a must for me. Need to add her to my BW lineup. Never got the original and now that I have MP Tigatron, he needs her around. I only wish Kingdom was doing BW Inferno and not another g1 versions. Maybe Takara is working on an MP BW Inferno. That would be nice.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 03:37 PM   #7
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
Personally MP Dinobot is still...blows me away, but it's nice to see Dinobot again for Kingdom. I'll likely get him but Airrazor is a must for me. Need to add her to my BW lineup. Never got the original and now that I have MP Tigatron, he needs her around. I only wish Kingdom was doing BW Inferno and not another g1 versions. Maybe Takara is working on an MP BW Inferno. That would be nice.
Of course. But MP Dinobot = $300+, Kingdom Dinobot = $40.

Old 12-01-2020, 04:30 PM   #8
Marcotron
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Of course. But MP Dinobot = $300+, Kingdom Dinobot = $40.
this.

Didn't realize Dinobot was a voyager. He'd better be a big enough size for the $40... Seeing the size of Opitimus Minimal is quite upsetting.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:34 PM   #9
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

It makes me angry that Airrazor looks so good, since if I buy her I'll have to buy Tigatron, too. Dinobot also looks great.

Ultra Magnus looks even worse than his Siege version. Definitely sticking with the CW version.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:44 PM   #10
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
this.

Didn't realize Dinobot was a voyager. He'd better be a big enough size for the $40... Seeing the size of Opitimus Minimal is quite upsetting.
Primal is the proper size for Optimus Primal, who wasn't even the second biggest season 1 Maximal. He's largely "scale" to Cheetor with a ton more bulk and more accessories. I think the voyager cost is silly, but we've all been rehashing the price hike thing for a year now. I will be stunned if Dinobot isn't at least a head taller than Primal --- and the upcoming Rhinox also should be bigger than Primal.

I'm not really a scale guy but BW, with its small cast and CGI models, is far simpler to replicate than G1.

YMMV of course.