Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
TFW2005

I don't what it is, but lately I started to feel uncomfortable on TFW2005. Every time I post or make a thread most of the members there either criticize me or make fun of me and they go to me, can you stop with your threads? their annoying, that's why I don't know if I want to go back on it, I even reached out a few years ago about no feeling well and a few people go to me wow you're 30 and still haven't finished high school? Reject

Has anybody here seen this kind of stuff there? I feel that people here on Cybertron.ca are more friendlier
Old 07-13-2014, 10:59 PM   #2
Buhawi
Ang Alamat
Re: TFW2005

It's certainly better than the huge click that goes around here constantly pushing people away.

It's like high school all over all here. Like revenge of the nerds type of deal...

Honestly, both sites have it's own pros and cons.

Just enjoy reading and posting don't mind the rest. There's also the ignore function if you can't ignore them on your own.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:01 PM   #3
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

I've heard nothing but bad opinions from that site. Good for news, but as a fourm community I've heard things from extreme fanboyism, sexism, aggressive behavior and clique issues. People are very protective and sensitive upon that board, there also seems to be alot of egos that get hurt easily and if you don't conform you'll be shunned or humilated. At least that is all the opinions I've got from many who had or do have accounts there. I don't have account there because if that is true, I don't have time for children. But I am only going off other opinions.

I always thought this was the better board. Though there has been a few instances the last few months that could conflict that.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Old 07-13-2014, 11:06 PM   #4
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
I don't what it is, but lately I started to feel uncomfortable on TFW2005. Every time I post or make a thread most of the members there either criticize me or make fun of me and they go to me, can you stop with your threads? their annoying, that's why I don't know if I want to go back on it, I even reached out a few years ago about no feeling well and a few people go to me wow you're 30 and still haven't finished high school? Reject

Has anybody here seen this kind of stuff there? I feel that people here on Cybertron.ca are more friendlier
Well we are a Canadian site after all Isn't that what we are known for...friendliness.

To answer your question, yes, I signed up there last year and it is very different. I too felt the wrath there once. I changed my approach after that. It's a great site for information because it has such a huge following and many 3rd party companies use it to communicate their new products.

But yup, you will get fed to the Shakticons over there if people don't like what you are posting.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:09 PM   #5
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

It's basically the same peeps there but come here from time to time. Vice versa.

This community however is smaller in comparison. like saint clin clin de nul part, Quebec vs Montreal.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:11 PM   #6
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Well we are a Canadian site after all Isn't that what we are known for...friendliness.

To answer your question, yes, I signed up there last year and it is very different. I too felt the wrath there once. I changed my approach after that. It's a great site for information because it has such a huge following and many 3rd party companies use it to communicate their new products.

But yup, you will get fed to the Shakticons over there if people don't like what you are posting.
You mean, if you don't know what you're talking about and don't have any backup to prove your statement, they will tear apart? So it's more for extreme fan base?
Old 07-13-2014, 11:25 PM   #7
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

I am sure they will tear you apart regardless. they seem like a group of people that you have to be in the group to begin with to be treated equal to them. It's a hard knit of people to get into. It's like do as I say or get out, follow the leader stuff. You have to have a sound state of mind to be there, strong will too. It isn't a very accepting board from what I hear.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #8
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
I am sure they will tear you apart regardless. they seem like a group of people that you have to be in the group to begin with to be treated equal to them. It's a hard knit of people to get into. It's like do as I say or get out, follow the leader stuff. You have to have a sound state of mind to be there, strong will too. It isn't a very accepting board from what I hear.
Sounds like Decepticon type
Old 07-13-2014, 11:59 PM   #9
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Sounds like Decepticon type
Not all Decepticon's are aggressive, violent, live to kill everyone in sight Cybertronian's. Not everyone joined the cause just shed blood and terror.

Old 07-14-2014, 12:03 AM   #10
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
Not all Decepticon's are aggressive, violent, live to kill everyone in sight Cybertronian's. Not everyone joined the cause just shed blood and terror.
Then why did they joined the Decepticon cause if they had a choice