Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #781
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Holy crap!!!! Ontario Folk are sighting Kreo Micro Changers at Wally's. I can't till the show up here. $12.94 for one gestalt set.
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #782
Msol
Titanium

So is this the thread where we talk about the Canucks' hilarious fail last night?
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #783
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

Just when you thought the controversy was going to simmer off for a bit. I blame Gillis and Vigneault for this BS.

They're going to lose to the Oil tonite!
Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #784
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Spec View Post
Just when you thought the controversy was going to simmer off for a bit. I blame Gillis and Vigneault for this BS.

They're going to lose to the Oil tonite!
Has the sky fallen yet? It's one game. Yes, everything kind of hit the worse case scenario, with Bozak and Kadri scoring for TO last night, too. BUT one loss, especially game one doesn't mean anything. LA got booted 5-2 by Chi, Det got killed 6-0 by St Louis.

Does that mean all those teams are going 0-48?
Old 01-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #785
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
Has the sky fallen yet? It's one game. Yes, everything kind of hit the worse case scenario, with Bozak and Kadri scoring for TO last night, too. BUT one loss, especially game one doesn't mean anything. LA got booted 5-2 by Chi, Det got killed 6-0 by St Louis.

Does that mean all those teams are going 0-48?
You're mistaking me for a band wagon Canucks Fan I am NHL fan first. Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver are my favorite teams, but I do keep my eye on the rest of the league as well. I can give two shits about their loss yesterday, it was tough one, I moved on from it after the 2nd period.

I just find it a shitty situation that Schneider and Luongo have to go through all this media BS b/c of the actions of their coach and GM. Gillis should've been working hard on getting Luongo traded during the off-season/lockout

Last edited by Tech Spec; 01-20-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:27 AM   #786
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Spec View Post
You're mistaking me for a band wagon Canucks Fan I am NHL fan first. Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver are my favorite teams, but I do keep my eye on the rest of the league as well. I can give two shits about their loss yesterday, it was tough one, I moved on from it after the 2nd period.
This is fine and all, but the way you stated things made it sound like one of those "fans" that just needs something to complain about. If you're not that type of fan then I apologize for my misconception.

Quote:
I just find it a shitty situation that Schneider and Luongo have to go through all this media BS b/c of the actions of their coach and GM. Gillis should've been working hard on getting Luongo traded during the off-season/lockout
But what you think that Gillis hasn't been working hard on trying to make a deal? It takes two to tango. They don't just want to give him away. Which would be better, Luongo on the team or a bag of pucks, because that's what some teams are offering. If he doesn't get something good back you can bet someone's going to complain about that too. Worst trade since Cam Neeley people will say.

As for the media BS, when do players on a Canadian NHL team not have to deal with the media BS? In Canadian markets if its not one thing on fire it's another.

Let's say Luongo gets traded. What's the next big thing to light on fire? The back up goalie position? Kassian's stats vs. Hodgson's? Garrison not scoring at the same pace as last year? The issues with the center ice position? Vigneault's coaching? Schroeder's slow development? Bieksa? Raymond? The Sedins? Or why we can't get Crosby and Malkin for sixth round pick and a hug? ;P

If you play for a Canadian team, media BS is all in a day's work.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #787
ducti748
Generation 2
ducti748's Ebay Auctions

Hey guys I have an extra fansproject function-x code(not-chromedome) if anyone is interested just pm me cheers
ducti748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #788
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

How often do you guys get spam call? I've been getting calls from a 1-800-3000-269 from US a few times in the past few days. And I just googled the number and found out it's BMW Financial Services Canada. The number is listed on bmw.ca so it's legit, but I don't own a BMW and have not even visited a BMW showroom as long as I recall.

Last edited by Darth Cylon; 01-21-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Darth Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #789
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

I get those stupid "YOU'VE WON A CRUISE!" spam calls fairly often... maybe once or twice a month. I just hang up as soon as I hear it. Unless I recognize the number, then I don't even answer.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #790
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Early morning, April 4
Shot rings out in the Memphis sky
Free at last, they took your life
They could not take your pride

Happy MLK Day!

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote