Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 01-23-2017, 08:44 PM   #31
forty6and2
Generation 2
Re: MasterpieceBandit

Just got a Mp Rodimus From Tony. easy deal . well packed and shipped fast. thanks man
forty6and2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:59 PM   #32
s3n3ch
Generation 1

great buyer, thank you again!!!
s3n3ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:05 AM   #33
Black Spidey Boy
Robot in Disguise

Bought a couple of MPs from Tony. Nice guy and great prices!
Black Spidey Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:25 AM   #34
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

This was long time coming and apologies to all members for not posting earlier. In my defense, it was a bit complicated since some prior transactions were thru kijiji. But now, all is a fair game since he’s a cybertron.ca member since July 2016!!

Back in September 2016, he purchased an item from me. Communication was okay could have been better, payment took over 5/6 days to come thru. I shipped and never received confirmation that he received the figure. Not even a thank you – may as well told me to go F#$% myself!!

Back in November 2016, he made a reasonable offer to purchase another figure, I agree on the terms never received payment and/or never heard from him.
January 2017, received messaged about couple figures of interest. He made payment arrangements and paid when he said he would paid. However the communication aren’t the greatest. I messaged him a couple times to let him know that I would attending the Ontario Collector Con around 11am. I never received ANY messages from him acknowledging and/or confirming that he would be attending the show nor a meet up time.

While on my way to the show, my phone is going crazy with messages/phone calls. I get to the hotel. I checked my phone and apparently “TONY” is not coming and that a “FRIEND” was picking up for him as he got called to work. So, I meet this person and told him that I was never notified that I was meeting someone else instead. Also, explained that I didn’t feel comfortable handing over $300.00 worth of toys without talking to “TONY” first. Also, claiming that his phone died as well so I lent him my car charger so that he can get a hold of him. I eventually received a cybertron.ca PM saying that he was called in to work and to give the figures to his “FRIEND”. This whole ordeal took over an hour of my time and my very patient buddy bigwillay as well.

Confusing story indeed and people know that I have NO reason to make sh!t up!!
Now, after talking to another great unnamed friend, I’m officially confirming 100% that “TONY” was at the show and that he picked up the figure off me.

Picture included.

I trust that other members will post their recent experiences accordingly.

MOD – kindly review and carefully monitor this member.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TONY.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	35889  

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458

Last edited by PrimeCron; 01-30-2017 at 10:36 AM.
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:57 AM   #35
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeCron View Post
This was long time coming and apologies to all members for not posting earlier. In my defense, it was a bit complicated since some prior transactions were thru kijiji. But now, all is a fair game since he’s a cybertron.ca member since July 2016!!

Back in September 2016, he purchased an item from me. Communication was okay could have been better, payment took over 5/6 days to come thru. I shipped and never received confirmation that he received the figure. Not even a thank you – may as well told me to go F#$% myself!!

Back in November 2016, he made a reasonable offer to purchase another figure, I agree on the terms never received payment and/or never heard from him.
January 2017, received messaged about couple figures of interest. He made payment arrangements and paid when he said he would paid. However the communication aren’t the greatest. I messaged him a couple times to let him know that I would attending the Ontario Collector Con around 11am. I never received ANY messages from him acknowledging and/or confirming that he would be attending the show nor a meet up time.

While on my way to the show, my phone is going crazy with messages/phone calls. I get to the hotel. I checked my phone and apparently “TONY” is not coming and that a “FRIEND” was picking up for him as he got called to work. So, I meet this person and told him that I was never notified that I was meeting someone else instead. Also, explained that I didn’t feel comfortable handing over $300.00 worth of toys without talking to “TONY” first. Also, claiming that his phone died as well so I lent him my car charger so that he can get a hold of him. I eventually received a cybertron.ca PM saying that he was called in to work and to give the figures to his “FRIEND”. This whole ordeal took over an hour of my time and my very patient buddy bigwillay as well.

Confusing story indeed and people know that I have NO reason to make sh!t up!!
Now, after talking to another great unnamed friend, I’m officially confirming 100% that “TONY” was at the show and that he picked up the figure off me.

Picture included.

I trust that other members will post their recent experiences accordingly.

MOD – kindly review and carefully monitor this member.

I don't know if this helps at all but the guy in the pictures you have IS Tony as far as I know. I have dealt with him many times and that person in the picture has always identified himself as Tony
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:16 AM   #36
Arckangel21
Generation 1
Arckangel21's Ebay Auctions

Its been a 10 days ordeal from this guy, as his feedback was good and even asked other member about their transaction before paying the items, paid items as listed below and last promised to ship last Saturday but never return my messages and until now his PM is full:

Hasbro Grimlock First Release MIB
Hasbro Skywarp MISB
Hasbro Thundercracker MISB
Hasbro Starscream (Walmart) MISB
Hasbro Starscream (TRU) MISB
Hasbro Sunstorm MISB
Hasbro Soundwave with KO Ratbat MISB
Hasbro Soundwave (Asia Exclusive) with KO Ratbat MISB
Arckangel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:36 AM   #37
BigWillay
Robot Master

Always hate posting non positive feedback but I feel this needs to be put out there and addressed. In a community where others rely on previous experiences information is so important. Hence this warning!!!!

I have been in talks with this member for well over a week and a half in regards to him buying/trading some figures. The last response I recieved was the other day that mpbandit would get back to me if it was going to be a straight cash deal or whether it was going to be a cash/trade combo. To which there never was a reply despite multiple messages.

As I was attending Occ with Primecron we figured great.... we cab get this meet right out of the way. Upon our arrival we were told to meet at the front of the hotel where "tonys friend" came to talk to us. Of course neither of us had been told previously that his friend would be there on his behalf. Of course after discussion we both felt that without confirmation we werent handing anything ovee. Now in primecrons transaction payment had already been made. It was just a pick up according to his friend he had no idea about grabibing stuff from me. This after we had waited well over an hour and had been told how his phone was dead. Tonys phone was dead and this whole song and dance of how he had lost his wallet in the process of doing tony a favour. Throughout the whole thing felt suoer sketchy and after walking around waiting, had discovered there were multiple board members waiting for Tony to show up as was promised. Despite multiple attempts to reach him with his pm box being full. After some deliberation we were given confirmation through pm to hand stiff over to his friend.
Again I had yet to be told anything. When ee went back outaide Tonys friend apologized for everything and asked how much he owed me in which I dont think payment had happened if Primecron hadnt been there. I was paid what was agreed and handex the figures over.....please remember we were told not long beore that this guy had lost his wallet!!!

In the end buyer/seller beware as this member is super sketchy and clearly does not communicate well or follow through on multiple deals. Clearly has no issue making up stories and or excuses and if the pic is confirmed also has no issues lying. In the end if you are debating dealing with this member pass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods please look into this mbr and handle accordingly as people will be scammed!!!
BigWillay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:11 PM   #38
DuG
Titanium

Guess I'm late to the negative feedback party.

MasterpieceBandit had contacted me a couple of weeks back to purchase an item from my sales thread and a meet up at the OCC was arranged. A couple of days before the OCC I sent him a follow up message to verify that he was still interested in purchasing the item, to which he replied that he was and verified that he was going to the OCC.

While at the OCC I tried to contact him through PM and was notified that his PM box was full. I ran into some other board members at the OCC that said that they had arranged some sales as well and that he had contacted to them to let them to let them know that he couldn't make it and arranged to have someone else pick up the items for him. I was surprised that he did not try to contact me to let me know the same thing and still have not heard from him.

Warning sellers beware MasterpieceBandit is not a reliable person to deal with!
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:34 PM   #39
zfarsh
Armada

This is the first time i am writing a negative feedback as a seller, and I really didnt want to, but seing the comments above, i feel i need to at this time, to have other fans lose money. I thought maybe there are chances Tony had an accident or something for not showing up or contacting me, but reading the above, doesnt look like it.

So my experience:

Tony pmed me a few weeks ago when i had started early posting my sales thread for OCC event. We agreed on products, and he wanted to pay at the show only, not through paypal, and I agreed, and put items on reserve for him, and even gave him an extra discount at his request. He didnt provide his cell phone for some reason, and when i re-asked on past Friday, no responses, and sunday, his messages became full at some point, though i had already sent him a message or two before that happens. Messages were sent via pm from this forum. Waiting till 11:45am at the OCC show, nothing, no attempts at contacting me at all. Also, i still havent received any messages.

Had I not reserved the items for him at all without payment, someone else could have been interested, or i wouldnt have bothered boxing up the misc toys. Had he told me before he wasnt interested, i would have put products back on sale, and just let it be.

My suggestions to anyone still wanting to deal with Tony, here or in kijiji, to be on the safe side:
1) If you are a seller, pls demand payment upfront and phone number / details at that time, and state pick-up.
2) If you are a buyer, pls do local pick-ups only, try to avoid paying in advance.

I just hope those that paid upfront get this settled

I hope this will be the last negative feedback i will ever have to write, i just dont like doing it, but i just dont want more fans to get burnt.

Last edited by zfarsh; 01-30-2017 at 12:45 PM.
zfarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:33 PM   #40
style
Energon
style's Ebay Auctions

He purchased my MP09B from me. He was short money so we agreed to pay the remaining balance - $20 this coming Friday the 3rd. Hoping he comes through.

He also messaged me to let me know that he couldn't make OCC but gave me his 'friends' cell and after sending him 3 messages he replied that he was almost there. I met him in the lobby and sold him MP09B. He asked me about finding the other people for his friend as his phone was dead. I wasn't sure what to tell him. He then said he needed to get some stuff from Eric and I told him he had to pay admission and head to the back right for his table. He seemed bewildered that he had to go in as his friend didn't let him know that. Not sure if I was actually talking to the real MPBandit or what. Hoping he comes through with the remaining balance on a Friday. If not it's my fault for trusting him.