Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-06-2019, 06:35 PM   #91
MichaelQuach
Generation 1
Re: Toys R Us updated their site, and....trouble!

I've had an order processing since September 22nd... they still haven't sent the items, nor have I been charged. And customer service isn't responding to my email...
MichaelQuach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 07:08 PM   #92
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelQuach View Post
I've had an order processing since September 22nd... they still haven't sent the items, nor have I been charged. And customer service isn't responding to my email...
Ditto, from Sept 21.

——

Hey you know what toy stores shouldn’t do? Roll out a massively buggy new website just as we enter the holiday season. Then drag feet on fixes and leave a swamped, overwhelmed Customer Service Dept get piled on for weeks, months...

Can you imagine if they don’t fix this by November? December?
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 07:27 PM   #93
MichaelQuach
Generation 1

Yikes, they really need to get their shit together sooner or later. And I thought a better site would improve things...
MichaelQuach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:16 AM   #94
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

OK, more TRU.ca story-time.

I was sent a promo code for $10 off when they cancelled a Star Wars order due to a pricing error on their end (a figure 3-packed was priced at the 1 figure price of $17.99).

I login to the site thinking: 'hmm 15% off sale and a $10 off code, OK!'. Except I can't find anywhere to enter the promo code. I am guessing first: they forgot to code it, or they hid it because of the sale.

Then, I ordered a Rainmaker set by itself to save $15, and received a cancellation notice around 10 minutes later. If I look now, the site still shows the Rainmaker set as in-stock.

I check my order status. Everything is set to "Processing". The cancelled one. The one I actually placed. The ISPU I did 2 weeks ago.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 06:50 AM   #95
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions

I ordered a Jetfire Sat night because of the 15% discount for in store pick up and was surprised when I got a email Sun morning saying it was ready for pick up.

Reading how many people were having issues I was skeptical but when I went in it was ready for pick up.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 01:08 PM   #96
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
I just used it this morning - wouldn’t let me sign in without a password reset but then worked. Past orders gone. I ordered Siege UM who is finally back in stock and 20% off this week and it went OK (didn’t try PayPal) though the promised email about my order is nowhere to be seen several hours later.
Quote:
Update!

Still “Processing”.

At this point I’ve given up that I’ll get the figure (Siege Leader Ultra Magnus, showed as In Stock when I ordered him on Sept 21). But I know if I call to inquire they will just shrug and cancel it with a half-hearted “oops, must be a problem in the system”.

I haven’t been charged and will monitor for any charge from them, but otherwise I’m just going to see if they ever notice this order just processing forever.
Quote:
I'm figuring a credit card charge and/or shipping email would be my real indicator of movement but so far nothing. Ah well.

That said, I will not rely on their website for any presents this coming xmas. Too risky in my personal opinion.
Quote:
Ditto, from Sept 21
My Sept 21 "processing" order was finally unceremoniously cancelled today. No action from my end so likely they just finally noticed it. A small coupon as apology would have been nice...
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:40 PM   #97
gundambobo
Generation 1

For the one who are looking for hotshot, nightbird Cromar and Zetar, they are now available for online order on Toysrus.ca
gundambobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:59 PM   #98
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

Someone brought it up in another thread but in-store they have no way to properly return an ISPU even with your order number. I lucked into someone at the TRU who knew their system update broke ISPU returns, but beware of potential trouble.

Also the spokesperson for the glitch I reported about using the coupon code said it's there in the corner somewhere but I swear I still haven't seen it...
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 07:16 AM   #99
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

TRU's website is really bad isn't it? All my orders have shipped, one has cancelled (by request) but if I log into my account, the status of every order is "processing". Weird!!!
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:49 AM   #100
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Just got a welcome to rclub email even though I’ve been an rclub member since it’s inception
hilarious
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote