Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-28-2007, 06:43 AM   #11
kakit
Machine War
Re: Masterpiece line

@Dark Rage: I think Animate has a site, not sure.

@Gam13it: Oh cool thanks, err maybe the Tai Koo TRU? Umm I know there are other "Animate United" but not sure about the one between Nathan's Road and Ladie's St, the one I went to was the one in Kornhill Plaza. I'm not sure but when I went during my March Break the TRU at City Plaza (3 i think there are several all linked together), had plenty of Reissue Soundwaves and stuff, I guess that place was pretty new at the time. Also in one of the City Plazas there is an anime like store, they've got plenty of Gundam models too and I saw MP01 Prime there last time, didn't check during the summer @__@

Bad Seller: X-Warlock
kakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:10 PM   #12
wawdj
Re: Masterpiece line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gam13it View Post
Hey I'm in HK right now and I've seen plenty of TF stuff. Best place to look for toys IMO is in Mong Kok and Causeway Bay/Wan Chai.

Masterpiece Optimus (with trailer) is going for about 2880 HKD ($400 CDN)

Masterpiece Megatron (reissue) is going for 650 HKD ($86 CDN) if you preorder him. I have him preordered for now but owner says he will sell quick once he gets his stock.

Masterpiece Skywarp can be seen everywhere. I see him being sold for between 600-650 HKD ($78-$86 CDN)

Masterpiece Starscream isn't as common but I've seen him for about 700-800 HKD. ($95-$105 CDN)

Haven't seen masterpiece ultra mag or optimus (w.o trailer). On a side note ... Skywarp and Ultra Mag classics can be had for under $30 CDN. ALT Rodimus is going for a little over $50 CDN. ALT rumble and ravage is around $26 CDN.

Nows the best time to pick stuff up with the canadian dollar so high. I've picked up so many goodies and will definately pick up MP skywarp and MP megatron before i return to Toronto.
where can you find those in canada? that's the problem?
wawdj is offline   Reply With Quote