Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #21
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Customer Service PROBLEMS at Toysrus.ca - Ignoring Lost Items - Advice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
I'm not trying to be harsh, but you really can't go somewhere and ask people for help if you don't want to explain the details of your problem.

I asked for details only because I've worked in management in retail, and there are sometimes specific ways to get the best attention in order to get your issues resolved.

I still don't think your account of what happened is particularly clear as evidenced by the responses here. Did TRU receive your items back? Regardless of whether there was an invoice in the package, they should be able to reference the Purolator documents to find out what order it belongs to.

If you've run it up the chain with TRU.ca customer service, the only other hail mary option I would suggest would be to see if you can get the contact info for a district or regional manager from your local store. Obviously they don't work directly with the online branch, but they may be able to push a bit to get your issue resolved. I don't know though, I don't know how the TRU management structure works, they might just tell you to call the CS line.

If you don't think you'll get anywhere with Visa, you might just be out of luck. The chargeback is kind of the last resort to just get your money back, so if that doesn't work there's really no other option. And really, once you've initiated that, there's no real incentive for TRU to work with you any further on the issue.

I appreciate your help and responses. The situation is quite complex as it involves their policies and details that take time to explain as no one is an expert in how they operate. It can be difficult to suss out every detail on here. Its why I asked just for contact information or previous methods that work more than anything else. I understand your pov, but to help resolve the problem by rehashing all the time and communications with TRU and every other party doesnt move things along at this point, more interested in what people have done in the past if they had issues with TRU.

Without their supervisors responding any of the issues have become very difficult to resolve, and its why I was directing assistance towards resolutions some have had in the past with complex issues with TRU.

Problems are still in process...waiting to hear from them and packages are being held for resolution on their end but not indefinitely. Visa likely would help with funds, but it becomes alot less of a problem if the names and addresses are correct. BBB suggestion is a good one if TRU doesnt not take any actions to remedy the situation.

Thanks for your honesty and for being polite. I am sure you were very helpful with your own customers and were valued by your company.

Cheers...
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:33 PM   #22
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Customer Service PROBLEMS at Toysrus.ca - Ignoring Lost Items - Advice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
Can't you just pick up from the PO with ID and proof of address (utility bill or something)?
With CanadaPost this should be the case if they know where the parcel was, but if you get an unhelpful or untrained CP employee it can become a problem.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote