Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 03-09-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
TwinTwistR
OP's windshield scrubber
Swap Meet - Guelph - Last minute plans

Just got last minute confirmation that my wife will be out of town this weekend, which means "while the cat's away..."

Well, sort of - the kids are still home, but they're in bed by 7pm, so show up anytime after that.

DATE: Saturday, March 12.

TIME: Weren't you paying attention?

LOCATION: My house, Guelph (pm me for address, you can google map it from there)

REFRESHMENTS: your own food and preferred beverages.

DON'T FORGET: all your unwanted TF's and cash. Swap, buy, sell... If things get really crazy, I may just have to break out the TF Risk or maybe even Halo 3. Which reminds me, if anyone has a 360, bring it and we can do a system link with Halo 3.

STIPULATIONS: you gotta be at least this tall (aka graduated high school on or before June 2006). While I will not be serving alchohol, it may be present and I'm not having someone's psycho parents calling to reem me out for serving alchohol to their sweet little underage angel; or worse, try to get me arrested. If I think you got a baby face, I will ask for ID.

ANY QUESTIONS: PM me.