Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-03-2017, 09:35 AM   #11
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

December 3

Introducing third, on the green background, hailing all the way from Hasbro brought to me by eBay weighing in at 101 grams,
the gurgling Autobot of the sea with REALLY big feet

Titans Return Seaspray with added Reprolabels

Alright so finally and updated Seaspray and right out of the package is holy crap what big feet you have Grandma! What can you about this guy? Not much as he is a legends class figure. Half decent articulation but two things I wished could have been done. His head does move from side to side but it’s a pain to try and get your finger in there to turn it and second I wish the propellers could have been angled down for some great swimming shots but these are minor nitpicks. Honestly don’t regret picking him up at full price at all and just need a Beachcomber so I can finish off my updated “mini” bots for my classics collection and the added Reprolabels just make him pop a little bit more. Also with those there was two left over which I put to use in other places like than anchor on his alt mode and two other really small ones I forgot (more like didn’t see) until after I had already taken the pics. Oh and one last thing the Cybertronian inscription of Alannah’s name in his forearm was a really nice touch on Hasbro’s part to include it. Off to the Golden Lagoon to see what reassures there are for tomorrow.

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #12
JonoPrime
Robot Master

Great stuff, man! Thanks a lot for posting these
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:25 AM   #13
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoPrime View Post
Great stuff, man! Thanks a lot for posting these
Thanks and no problem
Old 12-04-2017, 07:28 AM   #14
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

December 4

Introducing fourth, on the blue background, hailing all the way from Hasbro brought to me by TRU weighing in at 174 grams, the dual cockpit Decepticon

Titans Return Slugslinger

Well what can I say? He is a yet another target master who is now a titan master and someone really needs to do some target master transformers to go with all these guys because I don’t want to double dip on the Takara releases. I wouldn’t say he was as hard to find as Repugnus but he wasn’t as easy as some others. I really do like his alt mode and being a remold of Triggerhappy they seem to have made his transformation “simpler’ which is good and bad I guess because I really thought Triggerhappy’s transformation was really fun. Another change is not having the dual matching weapons which again is good and bad. Don’t get me wrong I’m really not fond of the matching guns to make the seat and have a hollow weapon but I liked the symmetry for the alt mode. From what I understand the combination of the two guns are supposed to evoke the look if what Caliburst should have been if he were a proper target master so I can live with that. It’s nice to have completed another sub group as I now have all three (but have not yet opened Misfire hint hint) and can only hope the Autobot Targetmasters will show up in the POTP line within the next year. Bring it on Hasbro, the fans are waiting.

Old 12-04-2017, 07:08 PM   #15
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

December 4th Bonus

Introducing as the second bonus, on the orange background, hailing all the way from Hasbro, brought to me by EB games weighing in at 175 grams, the bros who aren’t bros cause their bros are in really big box sets,

Titans Return Wingspan and Cloudraker

This is just brilliant from Hasbro’s standpoint and a nightmare for collectors it you want both sets of Autobot and Decepticon clones. We shall see what Takara does but from a Hasbro standpoint, you could potentially get a bunch of figures you don’t want just to get 1 or 2 that you do want, so they make the money no matter what. Now having said that if you can sell the bots you don’t want, as I did, then all the better but this is not about Siege or Chaos sets this is about the 2 pack. And guess what? You’re gonna get ripped off yet again, cause I don’t want to touch Wingspan until I get the Siege set opened. Funny how that worked out. Hasbro bent you over with no Vaseline, used a sandpaper condom and they came by and laughed at you. OK a bit harsh on imagery I will admit but you get my point and I really want to have the clones together. So Fastlane I purchased a while ago and bought the Reprolabels set for him and he came with alternate sets so I applied them to Cloudraker rather than let them go to waste. My only issue (well not only cause I have lots) is that the set came with weapons for him but no I have none for Cloudraker so guess what? They get one each now and have no clue what to do with the Decepticon clones for weaponry. Anyway he is a legends scale figure and since it is a Walgreens exclusive, and has only recently been found at Walgreens, you will probably over pay for this set as I did far above the retail price of 17.99 USD that it is supposed to be. Even showing up at EB Games you are looking at 26.99 or 29.99 with taxes so what should be by today’s conversion is a set for 22.92. Initially I did buy the set from eBay (for which I grossly overpaid) as I feared that I would never find it here in North America and was able to fortunately sell it for what I paid and got a set from EB games. Back on topic, legends class with basic articulation but being a G1 S4 character he brings me one step closer to completing the classics collection I have so long dreamed of having and really does belong with not only his clone but what I consider his fellow brethren. Wingspan WILL return!

Old 12-04-2017, 10:38 PM   #16
zuffyprime
Fortress Maximus

Great flying pics of sluglsinger, and those clones look great together... I agree about the hasbro has us bent over part lol
zuffyprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:53 AM   #17
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

December 5

Introducing fifth, on the black background, hailing all the way from Hasbro brought to me by Toys R Us weighing in at 176 grams, the bot who looks good in pink but couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn or the energon waste disposal unit

Titans Return Misfire

I have been waiting for this guy for YEARS. I’m sure most of us have but it’s nice that Hasbro is finally going back to give us more G1 characters in updated forms. Now I must say I’m disappointed they are all Head masters and not Target masters but beggars can’t be choosers. I am so looking forward to more S4 characters. First off DAMN! Why oh why, could they not paint other Titan Master like Aimless. By comparison to other TM’s this guy is smoking hot. As for Misfire’s alt mode I really do like it except for how his arms tab into the back. They go in but don’t stay in very well as his arms can knocked around and become un-tabbed easily. His transformation is again very simplified for being a Triggerhappy remold but he is here and all the "alleged" Decepticon Target Masters are together again. Still hoping for someone to do real Target Masters for these guys someday.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:00 AM   #18
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Group shots

Old 12-05-2017, 11:08 AM   #19
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Everytime I see those clones, I'll think sandpaper condom!
Great job on the pics
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:59 AM   #20
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuffyprime View Post
Great flying pics of sluglsinger, and those clones look great together... I agree about the hasbro has us bent over part lol
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
Everytime I see those clones, I'll think sandpaper condom!
Great job on the pics
Lol yeah I'm sure many ppl will now and thanks