Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-07-2023, 10:20 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Limited Funko Digital Pop Devastator, Optimus Prime (Gold with Matrix) & Hot Rod In-H

Via the Transformers Generation One G1 Facebook group, we have our first in-hand images of the new limited Funko Digital Pop Devastator, Optimus Prime (Gold with Matrix) & Hot Rod. Both figures were part of last year’s*first Transformers Pop Digital Collection. You had to collect digital tokens in order to redeem the physical toys. Gold Optimus Prime (holding the Matrix) was limited to 999 units (the hardest to get), and Devastator and Hot Rod were limited to 1550 units each. We are yet to see in-hand images of Rumble, Sideswipe and Freddy Funko as Bumblebee. See the images » Continue Reading.

The post Limited Funko Digital Pop Devastator, Optimus Prime (Gold with Matrix) & Hot Rod In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 02-08-2023, 10:53 AM   #2
RansakWORK
Beast Machine
Re: Limited Funko Digital Pop Devastator, Optimus Prime (Gold with Matrix) & Hot Rod

NFT's gross. With all the Funko drama lately, hopefully this is the end of them.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 11:43 AM   #3
Marcotron
Robot Master
Re: Limited Funko Digital Pop Devastator, Optimus Prime (Gold with Matrix) & Hot Rod

I feel like NFTs are like the "we sell your stuff on Ebay" store. I just want to exchange money for these awesome boots. Why can't I just give someone money for these boots and then take them out of the store?

Also, open your toys people. play with them. transform them. Or, with Funko Pops, uhm bobble them, whatever they actually do...

Cool looking Devy though. I'm not into Funko Pops at all (except for the 2 Groots, and 1 Patrick Roy I have), but this is a nice looking one.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 11:47 AM   #4
delrue
Crossover

Anything that involves you having to buy crypto to purchase it is just inventing a reason for you to buy crypto. This way people who bought into it early can actually sell their crypto. Crypto is useless as a currency unless they make up reasons to buy it. It's the new pyramid scheme for the computer age baby.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote