Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-28-2021, 08:57 AM   #41
steamwhistle
Crossover
Re: I just transformed...

... a KO G1 Sunstreaker... and it broke, of course. Really weak shoulder/arm. I figured to give a KO a try but I guess I'm looking for a genuine one now.
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 09:29 AM   #42
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Converted my Botropolis team to playset mode this weekend, and tossed in the ER micro cars (HotRodP, RaceTrackP)

Noticed the Airwave re-deco guy, has some stress marks around the left arm shoulder port, damn it
Oh well, it doesn't feel tight so I guess it won't get worse?

I love putting the two portions of the redeco'd Doubledealer rocket on the deluxe bots to give them more "defining" traits, stand out from the retail versions

For Ironworks, of course the rocket nose can mount on his shoulder Soundwave-style, but also! If you take the loose "track panel" and connect to the bottom of the other one ("connected to pelvis swivel" one), and it kind of looks like a long coat tails? The real treat is that it frees up the two 5mm pegs on his back; you can peg the rocket nose on his back, and kind of looks like a (not-centred) jet pack, with the big red Autobot symbol above his head

For Airwave, used the other "not stress-marked" shoulder port to put the whole rest of the rocket on, as a big non-articulated cannon arm, pow pow
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 12:57 PM   #43
Landstander
Generation 2

A random group here, I gave some figures to a friend and his son, and decided to transform them one last time before they were gone. They were; titans return road rage, Galvatron, and combiner wars scattorshot. The standout of course is Galvatron, figure is decent, but the spaceship cockpit and flip up mask are things I won’t miss when I get kingdom Galvatron.
Landstander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 01:15 PM   #44
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
Continuing to go through my BBTS order, I unboxed Selects Exhaust and transformed it a few times, and I'm glad I skipped the Siege Wheeljack mould. This version isn't terrible, but compared to both the Generations and Prime versions of Wheeljack it's a step down. It doesn't have anything approaching the cleverness of Prime Wheeljack's legs or the overall intricacy of Generations Wheeljack. It just goes from one mode to the other without doing anything interesting on the way, and has some added annoyances (like the giant back panel interfering with arm transformation) on top of that.

If this had been the only updated Wheeljack to come out I wouldn't be complaining, since it does its job reasonably well, but it doesn't measure up to what's come before.
I swapped the wheels between Wheeljack and Exhaust so he has his red rims like my MP version does. The Sideswipe mold feels like they finished the figure more by folding the hands away where Wheeljack and Exhaust don’t. Interesting to see the little differences and changes between the figures none the less.

As for recently transformed I swapped Dinobot limbs for Wreck Gar limbs on CW Sky Lynx because I think it’d be Sky Lynx’s worst nightmare.
If there’s a repaint we need more of, it’s CW Wreck Gar 😉

Last edited by The 12th Prime; 03-28-2021 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Transformed
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 02:00 PM   #45
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Studio series scrapper!

I am slowly turning all of the Devastator parts into robot mode from gestalt.. 🤣

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 05:00 PM   #46
Omegatron
Gen 1

GDO swerve, Combiner Wars Skywarp (the leader class one), FansProject Comera. Was going through some bots on an upper shelf that sort of don't fit anywhere else.
Omegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 09:49 PM   #47
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

Generations IDW stealth bomber Megatron. This is my favourite Megatron design. It's so unique, fitting, and menacing. I have the Toyhax stickers on him to make him pop even more. I only wish they did a voyager class of him.

This is a fun thread, thanks to the person who started it. I'm enjoying everyone's thoughts on their tf's.
Harry Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:10 PM   #48
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

In a zone I guess. I just transformed and packed up Legends ROTF Devastator and ROTF Voyager Long Haul to send to alternatorfan from my sale thread. I liked them both, look ma no instructions! I’ll probably scoop up the yellow Payload version of Long Haul at some point, I like the design but selling out doubles of the same character from my movie collection as I have the SS Long Haul.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:23 PM   #49
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Studio series mixmaster, the goofy bastard

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:13 AM   #50
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

I just transformed Kingdom Megatron. The original is my favourite TF toy of all time and I know it's transformation inside and out (like a soviet soldier assembling an ak47). So I find it so fun and refreshing that they literally turn that familiar transformation on its head.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote