Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 03:14 PM   #71
Wheelwave
Cybertron
Re: Netflix Soundwave - What's the deal?

Most Walmart exclusives are quite hard to find. But here, I'm still findings lots of RED figures. You'd think the Netflix figures would be the same.

Nothing
Old 11-27-2020, 03:41 PM   #72
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

I think you're finding lots of RED figures because nobody's buying them moreso than because Wal-Mart is doing a good job of keeping them in stock.
Old 11-27-2020, 05:25 PM   #73
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
I think you're finding lots of RED figures because nobody's buying them moreso than because Wal-Mart is doing a good job of keeping them in stock.
^^^^This

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
Old 11-28-2020, 01:01 AM   #74
Wheelwave
Cybertron

I called 2 Walmarts so far and they both say they don't carry it. hard to keep track of which Walmart will carry it when the UPC doesn't work on Stocktrack.

Nothing
Old 11-28-2020, 02:06 AM   #75
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Dang.. 3 pages of posts and I give up.. I have no clue what figure is being talked about.
Old 11-28-2020, 02:35 AM   #76
delrue
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Dang.. 3 pages of posts and I give up.. I have no clue what figure is being talked about.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Soundwave_(G1)/toys#2020Netflix
Old 11-28-2020, 09:28 AM   #77
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post

All this over the RED Soundwave?

Heck I've seen the RED figures show up fairly slowly in my parts, but for those I've seen, they appear to just sit there.

I'm in the camp of not understanding the point of them when the WFC are such articulation figures and that those RED I've seen all appear to have warped parts due to being rubber-like plastic in plastic coffins that aren't even fitting right. Especially at their prices.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:22 AM   #78
starsaber89
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
All this over the RED Soundwave?

Heck I've seen the RED figures show up fairly slowly in my parts, but for those I've seen, they appear to just sit there.

I'm in the camp of not understanding the point of them when the WFC are such articulation figures and that those RED I've seen all appear to have warped parts due to being rubber-like plastic in plastic coffins that aren't even fitting right. Especially at their prices.
Not that soundwave, this one:

https://collecticontoys.com/products...voyager-3-pack

It's a remold and recolor of siege soundwave that transforms into a cassette player and comes with Ravage and Laserbeak which are also recolored(Laser beak has eyes in this version). I'm not sure about others but I also don't much care for the RED figures.
Old 11-28-2020, 10:35 AM   #79
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

and i thought cmd store was shit. now i see collectiontoys is the mother of all fuck faced scalpers
Old 11-28-2020, 10:37 AM   #80
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsaber89 View Post
Not that soundwave, this one:

https://collecticontoys.com/products...voyager-3-pack

It's a remold and recolor of siege soundwave that transforms into a cassette player and comes with Ravage and Laserbeak which are also recolored(Laser beak has eyes in this version). I'm not sure about others but I also don't much care for the RED figures.
Ok, I though we had been passed that.

This thread is possibly the worst I've seen to follow what people are complaining about then.

The Netflix wave 2 is not even really out aside one sighting or so that I've seen (in Canada) reported, and that was probably a mistake by by the stockboys as I expected these to only come out in another week or two.. I remember someone mentioning a mid-December street date.

I'm very eager for the two (BB and Elita) but page after page of "where is it, why can't I find it!?!?!" is just a bit much I find. I seriously though that this discussion had turned the the wave 1 toys.

It's just toys... people need to relax a bit and once they are out, then hope for the best to get them and hunt them down.

At this rate are people are going to start flipping out over the upcoming Kingdom too.