Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 11-17-2008, 10:49 AM   #71
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models
Re: Wal-Mart "Rollback" Prices of Transformers Animated and Universe Deluxe Figures

I wonder if - and this is pure speculation - the Rollback might only be at stores that are geographically close to a TRU in order to combat the TRU sale?
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #72
Hound
Robot in Disguise
Re: Wal-Mart "Rollback" Prices of Transformers Animated and Universe Deluxe Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
I wonder if - and this is pure speculation - the Rollback might only be at stores that are geographically close to a TRU in order to combat the TRU sale?
There are two Walmarts in the vicinity of the TRU in Kitchener, yet neither one had the rollback price when I was in them on Saturday.
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #73
Storm.Shadow
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
There are two Walmarts in the vicinity of the TRU in Kitchener, yet neither one had the rollback price when I was in them on Saturday.
Neither has them advertised, but when you scan them they come up at the sale price. I bought some Movie & Animated deluxe class figures at Fairway (Saturday) & Sunrise Center (Friday) Wal~Marts at the sale price.

Cambridge Wal~Mart still scans at full price but they will match the Toys'R'Us price if you bring the flyer.
Storm.Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #74
Darkspeed
Generation 1
Darkspeed's Ebay Auctions

just checked out the Wal-MArt at Argyle Mall, London... They're marking down all TF deluxes (TFA, Movieverse and Universe) as part of the Rollback deal.

But bugger it all, there's no Crankcase or Fracture... Saw Breakaway, Big Daddy and even Grindcore!

Darkspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #75
JTCh
Armada

Is it possible to bring the Toysrus flyer to Walmarts without the rollback to get a price match? I've never done price matching before, so I don't know their policy.
JTCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #76
Storm.Shadow
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTCh View Post
Is it possible to bring the Toysrus flyer to Walmarts without the rollback to get a price match? I've never done price matching before, so I don't know their policy.
Yes it is. I was able to do it on the weekend without any hassle.
Storm.Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #77
JTCh
Armada

Thanks for the reply. Also, I was wondering, will a receipt from Toysrus(at sale price) work?
JTCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:30 PM   #78
soundwaveCA
Retired TF Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkspeed View Post
just checked out the Wal-MArt at Argyle Mall, London... They're marking down all TF deluxes (TFA, Movieverse and Universe) as part of the Rollback deal.

But bugger it all, there's no Crankcase or Fracture... Saw Breakaway, Big Daddy and even Grindcore!
I dont know, GMfan101 and I were at Square 1 Wal-Mart today and Fracture & Co. were a full $14.97
soundwaveCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #79
jacobot
drone 179

I got a Premium Bee at Sherway Walmart today for $6.97... My first one was $29.99 at Square 1 Comic store... I'm dollar cost averaging now
jacobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:41 PM   #80
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Geez, I'm away for a week and all hell breaks loose! Deluxe TF's that are cheaper than GIJoes is tops in my books
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote