Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #81
Aernaroth
Metroplex
Re: Toys R US have OFFENDED me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFtoys View Post
and probably got a March/April Madness allergy...
April Madness brings May Gladness... that's how it works, right?
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #82
terrordrone
Armada

(Remind me to avoid Tim Hortons too. )

good grief!!!

Yes, this is a hilarious thread!!

I did it as a laugh but SOME people took offense..
I knew this thread was going to be vicious the second ppl started to defend the annoying practices of TRU or any other corporate chain.

Joke was on me I suppose tsk tsk

So why is it my fault that WE the working class are used and abused? ((Bored) yes I have worked retail ((bored)) yes I have and work with customers. I did it all for a Klondike Bar.

and bloody hell YES i do not feel sorry for any member of the working class who has to say dumb things. If they don't like then they should do something about it - even if it hurts.

BTW, there is NO credible logic which assumes that if we do not LOVE the gift receipt crap and continue to discuss the issue via email with TRU then we are NOT helping our poor working class freaks at the check out counter? the logic is astounding.

And if we ask for them to Unionize (which WILL be in my next hilarious email to TRU by the way har har) then we are causing the collapse a TRU store or chain and/or somehow trigger another economic disaster. OH PLEASE

and I still don't apologize for using Terror Drone in that email. NO SHAME HERE buddy. I don't know about you but my self esteem is not that weak that I care what others think. Neither should you. ((did you come out the TF collector closet to your friends and family yet? **ALL** of them? Show them your toy shelves? your nickname on Cybertron.Ca? What will the gang at the bar think?))

In either case, I will not walk to the TRU counter or any check out line and hang my head in shame and say " I am worthless and powerless. I would like to take 59 gift receipts because I don't want to see you fired. Don't unionize. Fix your pets. Stay in school kids. Don't do drugs. Flush twice as a courtesy. I am a bad person."

Sooooooooo, it really makes me wonder why SOME ppl are taking offense to my offense. Hmmmmmmmmm It had nothing to do with TF toys it seems. I KNEW IT!!!

MODERATOR -- I recommend that this thread be closed so it can be moved to GENERAL DISCUSSION.

I am sure we will have lots to talk about there.

I think that I will start a few Threads there too:

"Take the Gift Receipt and get to keep a job"
"How to be a cool Collector and not one of THEM"
"TF Conventions: Stereotypical Collectors - to the Back of the Bus"
"How to help keep the Working Class down - no rocking the boat. It is bad for business."
"Self-Esteem and Acne."
"Herbal Tea erodes your backbone"
"Capitalism is for winners - you don't matter"
"Economics - it is more complicated than you"
"Corporations are more powerful so write your letter of complaints like it is to an Person with Rights"
"How to Change the World: Don't attack the State - become the State"
"Don't be a burden to Society: How to attack a Police Officer's fist with your face"
and
"Lack of Real Democracy meant we only have Consumer Rights" (Dont send emails of complaint - it wont help. No one cares about one person like you. Would you like a gift receipt? Coke or Pepsi? Lethal Injection or Electric chair)

I got a million of them - I can go all day...because i was not stuck in line listening to a gift receipt nonsense.

Once again:

MODERATOR -- I recommend that this thread be closed so it can moved to GENERAL DISCUSSION.

see ya there!
Someone once said of Terrordrone: "Not only are you a discredit to Transformers Collectors, but also the general population as well." That is what I get for connecting the dots for people who can't follow along.

terrordrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #83
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

IBTL

In Before Thread Lock.
Dark Rage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #84
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrordrone View Post
Not only are you a discredit to Transformers Collectors, but also the general population as well.

If you do not like the practices of Toys 'R' Us, nobody is infact forcing you to continually shop there. Nor is anyone forcing the employees of Toys 'R' Us to continue working there if they do not like Toys 'R' Us' policies.
JaySmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:45 PM   #85
Sideswipe
Break it down!

I thought gift receipts were for, you know, someone who might need to gifve a receipt to the recipient of the gift?

My head hurts, can I have a popsicle?
Sideswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #86
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

Wow, some people are taking this far too seriously. Nothing wrong with engaging in some friendly discussion, but the personal attacks are not appropriate at all.

There are also issues with this topic spirally off into far too many different unrelated discussions...if we want to debate something we need to all know what the terms of the debate are, and stay on topic so we get some actual debate on relevant points rather than just standing on our soapboxes and delivering a dozen only vaguely relevant posts.

P.S. I think you should be able to buy mini donuts on a stick on every street corner.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!

Last edited by Bruticus82; 04-04-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #87
TFtoys
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruticus82 View Post
Wow, some people are taking this far too seriously. Nothing wrong with engaging in some friendly discussion, but the personal attacks are not appropriate at all.
cause the title starting with "OFFENDED". Therefore, some attack and defense might happen.

I think some of the employees of the Toysrus and walmart here help us to update the sales thread as well.
TFtoys is offline   Reply With Quote