Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-11-2020, 11:01 AM   #2261
AgeofTransformers
Generation 1
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Mine shipped out yesterday and says I should have it in my hands between 3:00-4:00 this afternoon....

Well see what happens next I guess. Not getting my hopes up at all on this one.

Edit: and this is my 3rd attempt. Just one behind Matrix_Holder.....
AgeofTransformers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:18 AM   #2262
patteng
Generation 2

My ratchet set is apparently in Brownstown, Michigan now. Next stop, probably Halton Hell
patteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:20 AM   #2263
steamwhistle
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteng View Post
My ratchet set is apparently in Brownstown, Michigan now. Next stop, probably Halton Hell
Same path as mine. Mine is currently in HH and might be a day or two ahead of yours. My expected delivery date is tomorrow.
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:38 AM   #2264
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernamePrime View Post
Anything stolen from anyone is a crime but reporting it to police will only cause them to contact the facility and if the facility says its lost and not stolen then it wont go anywhere.

all parties would need to be on board for a report otherwise its speculation which no police department will pursue.
You know, you keep going on about things. Do you happen to work at Halton Hills perchance? Perhaps you're just trying to prevent them from finding out you're behind this mysterious rash of vanishing product.

In all seriousness though, considering Amazon has flat out told Matrix_Holder they suspect theft and have noted suspicious activity concerning his talks with customer service I'd say he'd have grounds for at least some employees of Amazon agreeing and suspecting theft is occurring.

EDIT: As an update on my progress, it left Alberta the night of appearing there. I'm still questioning why a product sent to Manitoba went from Ontario to Alberta first. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow and if they say it looks like it might be lost I am going to be royally pissed. And it's highly unusual that some folks are getting this and others aren't. It just makes no damn sense to me. Why are half of us getting the product while the other half are not?

Last edited by Scrapper6; 11-11-2020 at 11:41 AM.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:40 AM   #2265
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
You know, you keep going on about things. Do you happen to work at Halton Hills perchance? Perhaps you're just trying to prevent them from finding out you're behind this mysterious rash of vanishing product.

In all seriousness though, considering Amazon has flat out told Matrix_Holder they suspect theft and have noted suspicious activity concerning his talks with customer service I'd say he'd have grounds for at least some employees of Amazon agreeing and suspecting theft is occurring.

you leave me and my pallet of medics sitting in my garage out of this
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:39 PM   #2266
Banshee
Energon

Received my Paradron set that shipped yesterday with Intelcom. No fuss on my end.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 01:12 PM   #2267
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast View Post
For those having issues getting this set delivered. Have you tried sending it to a PO Box?

Canada Post offers a free service called Flex Delivery, where a package will be held at your local post office for up to 2 weeks. The address they give you is a PO Box, which would force Amazon to ship via Canada Post, as no couriers deliver to PO Boxes.

Also Toys R Us like to ship to PO Boxes via Purolator, always causing me issues, always ends up with Purolator annoyed at me, like it;s my fault! haha

An earlier post that someone made said that they had it shipped to a po box but Amazon still said that the customer refused delivery, when Amazon ships things themselves I think they'll even deliver to a po box but apparently not the Amazon exclusive ratchet set.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 02:25 PM   #2268
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Ok, serious question time. For the people that actually got the Medics 2-pack. Did you have it shipped AS A GIFT or not? By which I mean did it ship in a bubble envelope or amazon box or did it arrive loose with a mailing sticker stuck on it?

I'm curious to know if that could be the reason for why some of them never show up/are stolen/lost.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:31 PM   #2269
joedick
Generation 1

Mine was marked gift and arrived in a bubble envelope. According to tracking it went through Halton Hills.
joedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 02:34 PM   #2270
PredaconTheKing
Predacon Grand Emporor

The figures do exist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Ok, serious question time. For the people that actually got the Medics 2-pack. Did you have it shipped AS A GIFT or not? By which I mean did it ship in a bubble envelope or amazon box or did it arrive loose with a mailing sticker stuck on it?

I'm curious to know if that could be the reason for why some of them never show up/are stolen/lost.
Just got mine today, this is was my 2nd attempt to receive the figures.
They shows up in a padded envelope with a DVD that also came into stock, this one I did not put as a "gift"
my third preorder is marked as a "gift".

This one didn't even go through Halton Hills, it came through Mississauga.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon_Ratchet_Set.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	47809