Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 12-05-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
AP Prime
Generation 2
Transformers Prime Dark Energon series Knockout, Starscream, and Wheeljack Review

http://youtu.be/nDhgvSfNBXU
TFP Dark Energon KnockOut, Starscream, Wheeljack, and BB detail package and appearance reviews.
There are not restricted to the BBTS exclusive,here.

Pictures include their stats, package design compared to the previous RID Knockout (slightly different post or weapons), and "Skywarp" is a clone at the first appearance of the 2nd season of the TFP. "It" does not have its name yet.
I guest Hasbro does not break their promise that it won't produce a "Skywarp" as the Takara tomy since there is no Skywarp in the show. It is called "Dark Energon Starscream" in the package. AND no Jet pot or holds like the takaratomy one. Pure clean purplish.

Maybe, After seeing this review, you won't feel too bad that you didn't order the BBTS dark energon line. But I would buy the dark Energon Starscream for its appearance. Wheeljack +Knockout those I can wait if there are a sale.

Let me know your thought then. If this Dark Energon series is "necessary" and so "exclusive" for BBTS ? I would like RID Arcee has a dark energon repaint or even a dark energon/Nemsis Prime.

Tags
dark, energon, knock, starscream, wheeljack