Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 01-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #31
JLvatron
Chosen 1
Re: What do YOU want from TFcon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsedragon20 View Post
Also, I wouldn't mind learning to customize (i.e. have more sessions available) and draw Transformers (even though I have the "How to Draw TF" comic books, except #3)
You are in luck, mon ami!
Apart from the Customizing panel and class (see previous post), there will be a "How to draw Transformers" class.

Hope to see you there!

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #32
chans formers
raff ow roud

i'd like to see more meet and greet time with the special guests.or even a time where you can just sit and chat with them,almost like last tfcon09 where "djw" sat with a few of us in the hotels bar and just had a few drinks and good chats.can you imagine the fun in bragging that you got peter cullen "hammered"????
that and just more time to meet and greet with other members on this site.
(on a side note,i'd also like to see guber on depressants.....it'd be like watching a video in slow mo)
Old 01-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #33
UltraMarknus
Springer Fanboy
UltraMarknus's Ebay Auctions

Well I can't remember in the past, but maybe a place on badges to write your username for easy identification. Last year I met vectorsigma2 as I was buying some parts from him. I'm generally shy around new people but I would like to be a little more involved with others.

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=ultramarknus
UltraMarknus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #34
Aernaroth
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarknus View Post
Well I can't remember in the past, but maybe a place on badges to write your username for easy identification. Last year I met vectorsigma2 as I was buying some parts from him. I'm generally shy around new people but I would like to be a little more involved with others.
Best thing you can do is either bring your own nametag (Those HELLO MY NAME IS ones work pretty well, or make your own pass in a lanyard?), or write your username on your weekend pass, if you have one. There's been some name stickers available for use in past years, but they tend to run out fairly quickly.
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #35
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

There was a section to write your user/normal name on the lanyard tag but the printed version was much smaller then I anticipated and there wasn't much writing space between the picture and name line.

With apologies, next year I can make that space bigger and have some thick markers to write the names on there.

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #36
Leozak
Robots in the skies!
Leozak's Ebay Auctions

You could offer more in-con type contests.

I'm not sure what the registration numbers are like but at the Penny Arcade Expo, they ran a video card SLI promo by giving out the same set of numbers to 2 different people and they had to find their matching partner at the con to get a chance to spin a wheel for prizes (both had to be present and numbers matching).
Leozak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #37
UltraMarknus
Springer Fanboy
UltraMarknus's Ebay Auctions

Oh ya, having the room dedicated to TF Animated episodes was great. I, like many other parents there, appreciated it as a nice resting spot as too much time in the dealer room with a little one can be daunting. I think my daughter and I taking a couple breaks in there was her favourite part LOL!

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=ultramarknus
UltraMarknus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #38
TMIIWonkoNemises
Animated
Send a message via Skype™ to TMIIWonkoNemises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
and that GMfan guy? Yeah when you see him, just give him money, don't ask, just do.
What if I don't want to pay him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
What do I want from TFCon?

I want to eat some pizza, and maybe cake, then play some games and hang out and chat with some cool people like Protoman, GMFan, Vangelus, etc. etc. And oh yeah, buy toys, watch panels, etc. Basically the same as last year, but with newer toys and a new voice actor. Preferably someone from the Beast Wars cast, like Scott McNeil, Gary Chalk, or Sue Blu.

Edit: oh, and hugs. I missed out on the free hugs last year.
I would love to see more of the Beast Wars Voice Actors one day.Well,that's what the bar is for,if I have the time to get there(lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aernaroth View Post
Best thing you can do is either bring your own nametag (Those HELLO MY NAME IS ones work pretty well, or make your own pass in a lanyard?), or write your username on your weekend pass, if you have one. There's been some name stickers available for use in past years, but they tend to run out fairly quickly.
But what if one of us don't want to wear any nametags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My anus is certainly not a secret toys garden, and I'm deeply offended by the insinuation!
TMIIWonkoNemises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #39
Aernaroth
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMIIWonkoNemises View Post
But what if one of us don't want to wear any nametags?
Then you could either not make one for yourself, or leave your pass blank, and stand out like a sore thumb because you're the only one who didn't wear a nametag. Your choice, really.
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #40
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

Can't blame the fangirls for not wanting to put a giant "hit on me" target on them now :P

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tfcon