Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 01-16-2015, 06:50 PM   #11
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero
Re: Update

Plus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
.... but when I was banging this girl 2 weeks ago...
A promise of better things to come, perhaps?

Either way. Keep on keeping on, mon ami!

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:32 AM   #12
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Thanks for updating us. Well done.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 02:00 PM   #13
Wheeltron
Maximal

Great update!
Old 02-07-2015, 06:15 PM   #14
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Since I was laid off again from my job (Restaurant), I go to myself that's I am threw with the Restaurant business, I will no longer apply there again, no matter how hard it is out there. I have a better outlook in life, next week I have my French grammar test (re-take), once I pass that test, I am able to move on to the rest of the tests. And my cousin's neighbour works at a Meat Packaging company, which all they do is pack meats, but it's refrigerated area, since it's there's meat there. I would just have to dress up warm. Now Meat Packaging, that'll be something new.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:04 PM   #15
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Hello fellow Cybertronians!! This is the latest update, 1 month left until I move out (at this point, my mind and soul are already at my new place where I am going to move, and I couldn't care less about the place I am at now.) I am working full time 45 hours (I am sure some of you have noticed that my time on here has been reduced, I do from 10 to 11 hours -per day, and when I come home at nights, internet is the last thing on my mind), I am able to go out more often enjoy the beautiful weather. I work at a fast food restaurant and it's the same type where I used to work but different people and way better bosses and staff, I am being appreciated by the owners, the staff and the clients , soon I will have more hours at work, I don't care I want more hours, which means more money and I can pay off my shit faster. Soon I will get promoted to night manager which means, I will have run of the place at nights with the keys and who know later on in 3 years I could become partner!!! . I am happy in my life right now, I couldn't ask for more, it's a good feeling to finally be happy and enjoy life!! I haven't had any suicide thoughts or depressions since " The End is Near" Thread which was before the holidays (5-6 months ago).

Again, I can't thank you guys enough, thank you for everything, support, care, advice..etc... I love you guys, you are like my 2nd family!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Like Prime once said " Megatron Must Be Stopped No Matter The Cost"
Old 05-17-2015, 06:21 PM   #16
chans formers
raff ow roud

so good to hear
like some of us said in your other thread before,once you hit rock bottom the only other way to go is up and you're doing a mighty fine job of it.
(I hear you though,ive been less on here lately just because of starting my own business. I don't mind the actual on hands work part of it but the paperwork side of it is going to drive me batsh@t crazy!!!!)
Old 05-17-2015, 06:24 PM   #17
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chans formers View Post
so good to hear
like some of us said in your other thread before,once you hit rock bottom the only other way to go is up and you're doing a mighty fine job of it.
(I hear you though,ive been less on here lately just because of starting my own business. I don't mind the actual on hands work part of it but the paperwork side of it is going to drive me batsh@t crazy!!!!)
Yeah we're all busy, but it's good to come on here and get updates and stuff like that

Boy smashing that head to the wall continuously must hurt!
Old 05-17-2015, 08:52 PM   #18
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Good to hear bro. All the best.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:27 AM   #19
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

I am in charge of the restaurant when by boss is not there, what an excellent news!!! I have the keys of the restaurant plus the code!! They told me the news on Wednesday! Just 5 months ago, I was going nowhere in life and that all hope was lost, anything can happen in soo little time, and who knows one day I will become partner. Well one can wish. lol

Also, I post job offers online or newspaper

Last edited by Ironwave; 05-22-2015 at 11:37 AM.
Ironwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:38 AM   #20
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

I am in charge of the restaurant when by boss is not there, what an excellent news!!! I have the keys of the restaurant plus the code!! They told me the news on Wednesday! Just 5 months ago, I was going nowhere in life and that all hope was lost, anything can happen in soo little time, and who knows one day I will become partner. Well one can wish. lol

Sweet! Party at Ironwave's workplace! Let us know when the Boss is outta town and we'll bring paper plates, plastic cuttlery and liquour disguised in 7-11 Big Gulp cups. I can work the deep fryer .

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote