Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 08-02-2011, 02:36 AM   #1
Code of Honor
Twitter: @Seikaku09
Send a message via Skype™ to Code of Honor
Let the Delta Meadowvale know how they did.

www.deltalistens.com
Let the hotel staff know how they did over the weekend by taking this survey. It only takes about 10 minutes and doing so not only helps the hotel but TFcon as well, if we decide to return to the Delta Meadowvale.

Thanks

Last edited by Code of Honor; 08-02-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Code of Honor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:04 AM   #2
Brrjit
Turbo revvin' young punk.
Re: Let the Delta Meadowvale know how they did.

Great idea. I thought the staff acted incredibly nice and professional.

..::"Secrets are the foundation of power"::..
Brrjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:17 AM   #3
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

I was actually greatly disappointed by the service at the restaurant/bar, never had good service there either at breakfast (twice) lunch (once) or dinner (once).

Since there is little that is within walking distance you're kind of stuck with the restaurant/bar unless you have a vehicle.

Service was consistently bad regardless of time of day, number of people in the restaurant, or number of staff.

Hotel itself was fine.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:26 AM   #4
Malwave
Resident Gryphon
Malwave's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Malwave Send a message via Skype™ to Malwave

hotel was fine to me, only thing I can say is the food wasn't all that great for being so overpriced.
Malwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
Big Filipino
Protectobot

I was really happy with the Delta even with the slight snafu they caused at 4am Sat morning when they checked someone else into my room.

I thought the facilities were great (especially for my kids) and I found the food acceptable. Was it expensive? Sure but every hotel charges a premium for the convenience of having food on-site. It's too be expected.

I for one and glad TFcon was held there and would hope they do so going forward.
Big Filipino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code of Honor View Post
www.deltalistens.com
Let the hotel staff know how they did over the weekend by taking this survey. It only takes about 10 minutes and doing so not only helps the hotel but TFcon as well, if we decide to return to the Delta Meadowvale.

Thanks

Certainly a great idea... if we can use the feedback to get an even cheaper hotel rate or maybe a cheaper rate to rent the halls which would turn into a cheaper admission rate, that would be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruticus82 View Post
I was actually greatly disappointed by the service at the restaurant/bar, never had good service there either at breakfast (twice) lunch (once) or dinner (once).

Since there is little that is within walking distance you're kind of stuck with the restaurant/bar unless you have a vehicle.

Service was consistently bad regardless of time of day, number of people in the restaurant, or number of staff.

Hotel itself was fine.

I agree TOTALLY with this. The hotel staff were awesome to us. If we needed something, they had no issues getting it for us. The bar/restaurant staff was a whole different story. I feel I had better service from the Swiss Chalet and the Wendy's just over the 401 bridge than I did them. I feel bad for those who didn't have a car...

Episode #1
We were in the restaurant after the Dealer Room closed on Saturday having supper and it was a catastrophe... my Wife's meal came in wrong (and it was a GRILLED CHEESE!), my Chicken Ceasar Salad came without the chicken, and one of the other Dealers with us waited 45 minutes for a medium-rare steak... This is when there were people at 4 tables (including us).

Episode #2
During the TFCon After Party Saturday evening... those who were with us in the "upper" section they had there will remember this. Sure it was really busy, and we understood that, but when you pay $20 and the thing comes with 1/3 of the pitcher as beer head, you complain. Then when they finally give you the replacement, the waitress should not tell you that they "legally can't give you free beer", then walk away from your table swearing at/about your group loud enough to be heard by anyone, including the guys you are talking about. We did get the Manager involved, but that was ridiculous.

my 2ยข.

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
Sideswipe
Break it down!

Done!
Sideswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #8
Nemesis Predaking
Wears Sunglasses at Night

Submitted

You know you're an old nerd when you feel the effects of inflation on action figures.
Youtube Twitter
Nemesis Predaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #9
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

I was a big fan of the parking lot with its high-tech "Fast & Furious" tire sounds free for every car making any sort of turn, no matter how slow.
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #10
Omegatron
Gen 1

Loved the location. It was ideal for the wife and kids, gave them something to do while I was shopping. The staff seemed really friendly too, and not having to pay for parking was a real bonus. I never ordered any food from the hotel, so can't comment about that, but it does seem to be the weak point.
Omegatron is offline   Reply With Quote