Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-02-2017, 10:04 AM   #21
TRUCKvsGUN
Re: Reprolabels - Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Star View Post
We're listening!

Most of our customers are in the US, but we really want to support fellow Canadians.

Let's try this for the next month: If you would like to pay in CAD instead of USD, with dollar-to-dollar exchange (ie, no exchange rate at all), here's how you can do it:

Make sure you are logged in to Toyhax with your correct address in your account, then add your items to cart. Instead of checking out, just send me an e-mail directly: delta@reprolabels.com. I will send a PayPal request in Canadian dollars and once it's paid, I'll manually convert your shopping cart into an order.

How's that?
That actually sounds really good, thanks for listening. I'm gonna do this later this evening.

Might this apply to toy stages as well?

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:04 PM   #22
Bloodstriker
Generation 1

Quote:
We're listening!

Most of our customers are in the US, but we really want to support fellow Canadians.

Let's try this for the next month: If you would like to pay in CAD instead of USD, with dollar-to-dollar exchange (ie, no exchange rate at all), here's how you can do it:

Make sure you are logged in to Toyhax with your correct address in your account, then add your items to cart. Instead of checking out, just send me an e-mail directly: delta@reprolabels.com. I will send a PayPal request in Canadian dollars and once it's paid, I'll manually convert your shopping cart into an order.

How's that?
Amazing. Now that's the kind of company that I would like to support. I will place an order with you today.

I'm hoping there will be something for the long term though as I plan on being a repeat customer after this experience.
Bloodstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:29 PM   #23
Janitor
Classic

Bravo! Great responsiveness there, I'll also look into putting in an order shortly as well!
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #24
Char
Generation 1

Awesome. I held off on buying Reprolabels due to the US exchange rate.

This is great news - Time to go shopping

Last edited by Char; 08-02-2017 at 01:14 PM.
Char is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:22 PM   #25
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron

That is AWESOME!!! THANKYOU Delta Star for listening! That is fantastic customer service!!!
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:42 PM   #26
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
We're listening!

How's that?
Holy crap! Awesome!

See, now I'm going to add another thirty bucks worth of stickers to my cart too.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:12 PM   #27
Bloodstriker
Generation 1

Well, I just ordered $94 worth of labels as a trial run as I've never used their products. If this works out, I'll probably order another $100 of stuff from them before the month is over.
Bloodstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #28
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodstriker View Post
Well, I just ordered $94 worth of labels as a trial run as I've never used their products. If this works out, I'll probably order another $100 of stuff from them before the month is over.
I am a big fan. Their stickers are thick and strong. Nothing like hasbro's recent tinfoil thin junk. Plus they always come with variations so you can customize a little bit more. Just get a good set of tweezers to make it easier.

I need to get on the sharkticons set, it's been staring at me for months.

Old 08-02-2017, 05:11 PM   #29
Brawn84
Machine War

Quote:
We're listening!

How's that?
This is great! Thank you so much!!!!
Two quick questions. Does this offer also include upgrade parts?
Second, I need some faction symbols for some 3rd party figures. Is the offer of a free sheet of faction symbols with every $15 spent still included with this deal your giving us? Not try to be greedy or anything, just don't want to assume something and it not be there when I get my order and kick myself for not ordering them when I had the chance.

Thanks again!!!!
Brawn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:39 PM   #30
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Just sent off my email. So effin' stoked. I've been wanting to buy their ridiculous (ridiculously AWESOME) firecon upgrade set for months. Combiner Inferno? YES.

Also got TR Megs, Kup, Quake, Octone, Full Tilt, Broadside, RID Ratchet, and G2 and Wrecker symbols.