Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #81
xueyue2
Canadian Slag
Re: Scoria Loose Joints - This Is What I Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
dalianjj said that he only is doing a single run for the cartoon look....

BTW, for you information, I think it's "She" instead of he.

because dalian is the city name "大连", where FT company is.

And "jj" usually means "JieJie", that's sister in Chinese.
So dalianjj is "sister in Dalian".

Of course "jj" could stand for "JiJi" as well, that's penis. I don't think a serious sales person will use that.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:02 PM   #82
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
Let me show you 2 other proves that I just found, indeed there are 2 version, or 2 batches. I'm not trying to fight here or criticize FT. I just want to say as Canadian, we are the lucky ones that get the 1st batch/version, only loose arm issues. I do hope FT can do better in FT05, so everyone will be happy. And I'm happy with their attitude/promise to fix all the issues for customers.

Ok, here are the proves.
1) From Fans Toy itself on AC, from this thread
http://bbs.actoys.net/read.php?tid-1...tml#1961934156

This is the screenshot
Attachment 24635

rugalxbox:能问一下 月中的那个所谓第二批是改良了那些地方吗?比如关节?
Fanstoys: 是的,国内版本已经全部是修正过的

This is the translation:

rugalxbox asked on July 4th: May I ask if the so called "2nd batch" middle-month release is improved somewhere? For example, the joints?
Fanstoys replied on July 10th: Yes, the China version is all revised.

2) Fans toy's announcement: Apology for the China version's quality issue and promise will fix all of them.

http://www.weibo.com/p/1001603731992398177555
think what you will im not going to ague over this but I will take TF word over what's you say is being posted.. lets leave it at we agree to disagree

its already a fact that tony (china importer) has tried to claim what your saying and has been proven wrong already so ?
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:05 PM   #83
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
BTW, for you information, I think it's "She" instead of he.

because dalian is the city name "大连", where FT company is.

And "jj" usually means "JieJie", that's sister in Chinese.
So dalianjj is "sister in Dalian".

Of course "jj" could stand for "JiJi" as well, that's penis. I don't think a serious sales person will use that.
k now you just proved my case more.... please look into facts first than trying to troll fase info
Old 07-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #84
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
think what you will im not going to ague over this but I will take TF word over what's you say is being posted.. lets leave it at we agree to disagree

its already a fact that tony (china importer) has tried to claim what your saying and has been proven wrong already so ?
It's not really an argument here. I'm just saying (which I kept saying for the past few posts) we are lucky get the 1st batch (or the NA version as you said). From what I observed that the 2nd batch (or the China version) is in pretty bad shape. It's so bad that even FT has to put on an apology letter on their blogger and promised will fix the issues. Of course the good one (NA version) and bad one (China version) can from the same batch as you said, but it's hard to believe that and it's not what I read from Chinese TF forums.

And trust me, I do think Tony (from Chimungmung) knows way more than us. He can get the FT03 and FT04 pre-order at a lower price. (My FT03 from him was only 120 or 125 with the solid hand). Tony has connection with Dalianjj.

Honestly I don't see the point why Dalianjj would hide the facts that there might be 2 batches, either way there is some QC issue for FT04. And the NA version QC issue is way less than the China version.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

Last edited by xueyue2; 07-22-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:38 PM   #85
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
It's not really an argument here. I'm just saying (which I kept saying for the past few posts) we are lucky get the 1st batch (or the NA version as you said). From what I observed that the 2nd batch (or the China version) is in pretty bad shape. It's so bad that even FT has to put on an apology letter on their blogger and promised will fix the issues. Of course the good one (NA version) and bad one (China version) can from the same batch as you said, but it's hard to believe that and it's not what I read from Chinese TF forums.

And trust me, I do think Tony (from Chimungmung) knows way more than us. He can get the FT03 and FT04 pre-order at a lower price. (My FT03 from him was only 120 or 125 with the solid hand). Tony has connection with Dalianjj.

Honestly I don't see the point why Dalianjj would hide the facts that there might be 2 batches, either way there is some QC issue for FT04. And the NA version QC issue is way less than the China version.
and yes tonys a great guy BUT does tend to jump to conclusions without knowing the facts. yea thank god we all got fairly good products... now that Ft will have a oc manger full time , I can't want for my other dinos...
Old 07-22-2014, 07:57 PM   #86
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
and yes tonys a great guy BUT does tend to jump to conclusions without knowing the facts. yea thank god we all got fairly good products... now that Ft will have a oc manger full time , I can't want for my other dinos...
Myself will also wait and watch for the Gigapower dinobots too. This time the FT04 QC issue and not-so-good-looking dinomode of FT04 makes me think might worth checking other companies' product as well.

Also I'm very happy with FPJ's LER-01 - Columpio, even more than FT04. Will definitely buy the next one.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

Old 07-22-2014, 07:59 PM   #87
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:

I don't know why you are so passionate about your conspiracy theory but let it go. Agree to disagree and move on. Let people decide for themselves.

Regarding tony, I can't even tell you how many times I have caught errors on his listings and reported them to him.

Two recent examples I corrected were his listing for FT-05 Soar red and blue both as FT-05T. Only the red one is FT-05T. T = toy version. He changed it but now uses FT-05 for both. Still incorrect but whatever. There is definitely a language barrier with tony.

Another one was Justitoys WST Dinorobots Blackout Edition ($100 set) were listed as the Dark Retribution edition (which is like a $250 set) even though the pictures clearly showed the Black Out box. Much of his stock is from Uncle Billy and he uses his images. Uncle Billy made the error and tony just copied it.

It's nothing huge. I order tons of stuff from tony, including my Scoria and my Soar. Just be aware that even he is human and makes mistakes.

Now can we get back on the point of this thread? Let's help people get their Scoria fixed up.

Last edited by MULTIPLEX; 07-22-2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Grammer
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote