Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 12-09-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy
Transformers Masterforce Overlord

I was asked in the Victory Saber review thread if I would post a review for Overlord. So here it is, i took a few new pictures for it.

The figure comes with two Godmasters (Powermasters) Giga and Mega, they are the leaders of the Destron (Decepticon) army in Masterforce under Devil Z

Giga

Mega

Each of them Pilots half of Overlord, Giga drives the Gigatank and Mega, the Megajet, the figures can both go in the cockpits of their respective vehicles. The Megajet has retractable Landing gear, and the Gigatank's Turret moves up and down

the vehicles also "combine" this was another of the Japanese animator's made up creations for the show, they called it the Spacejet

the figure also features a base mode, it's not the most solid base because of how the ramps attach, but once set up, it takes quite a bump to knock it apart. has some pop out guns and a repair arm. Also there's a little car that comes with it that you can put one of the Godmasters in in engine mode.

And finally, the robot mode, he's pretty impressive, both in size and the colours just flow together really nicely. he has shoulder, hip and neck articulation.

The Godmasters can be inserted in the chest of the figure to activate hidden weapons. You'll see them closed in the size comparison picture later.

Here's a couple pics of the box, some nice boxart and pics of the toy, mine's not in the best shape as far as boxes go, but i'm more worried about the figure than the boxes lol

Here's a size comparison in a detolf shelf, he's pretty big, a bit taller that G1 Scorponok. I'd put him close to Supreme class, like about the size of Primus

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote