Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-05-2017, 10:29 PM   #11
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Well this sucks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post
Sometimes the last wave curse can be a gift...
If Winners picks them up!
That's how air got Cliffjumper, Gears and Acid Storm lol. But around here, by my count, Winners hasn't had TF figures since CW Ironhide, except for the RiD minions, they had them.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:44 PM   #12
Deception
Crossover

i'm sure takara will release them eventually if you guys ever do miss out. that's the route i went for arcee. why pay 30+ for hasbro version when i can get it from takara for the same
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:37 PM   #13
Autovolt 127
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenisOP View Post
EB Games has been bringing in the Walgreens exclusive Marvel Legends... they didn't bring Brainstorm but that was right around the start of when they were bringing in the exclusives... maybe they will stock it?
That would be cool if that happened this time around.
Add me on Discord: Autovolt#7759
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 05:07 AM   #14
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
That's how air got Cliffjumper, Gears and Acid Storm lol. But around here, by my count, Winners hasn't had TF figures since CW Ironhide, except for the RiD minions, they had them.

You know what really Grinds my Gears....Walgreen's US exclusives!

Apparently Amazon.com will have the other two outside of the two larger sets, Chaos and other set, as their exclusive...

*sigh*
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:11 AM   #15
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
You know what really Grinds my Gears....Walgreen's US exclusives!

Apparently Amazon.com will have the other two outside of the two larger sets, Chaos and other set, as their exclusive...

*sigh*
I think there was some confusion, based on what I read, here's what I think I have pieced together. Robot Kingdom put up a listing for an amazon exclusive 2 pack of Cloudraker and Wingspan with picture of Fastlane and Pounce. Confusing, right? Well, they changed the listing to Walgreens and removed the pictures. I THINK, we have the Cloudraker/Wingspan set that will have to be gotten online (I have mine on the way), Fastlane from Velocitron and Pounce from Siege. This is ridiculous though. Both should have been done as 2 packs and as regular retail Internationally to maximize sales...but no....we get the craptastic Leader Megs for 75 bucks.
Point is, I think the whole idea of an Amazon Fastlane/Pounce set is a debunked rumor...for now anyway.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:49 PM   #16
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
I think there was some confusion, based on what I read, here's what I think I have pieced together. Robot Kingdom put up a listing for an amazon exclusive 2 pack of Cloudraker and Wingspan with picture of Fastlane and Pounce. Confusing, right? Well, they changed the listing to Walgreens and removed the pictures. I THINK, we have the Cloudraker/Wingspan set that will have to be gotten online (I have mine on the way), Fastlane from Velocitron and Pounce from Siege. This is ridiculous though. Both should have been done as 2 packs and as regular retail Internationally to maximize sales...but no....we get the craptastic Leader Megs for 75 bucks.
Point is, I think the whole idea of an Amazon Fastlane/Pounce set is a debunked rumor...for now anyway.

Yeah, there is alot of confusing info on the Amazon exclusive incl the two from the larger sets...I guess we will find out soon in either case...I think the two sets are nice, and it could be that if there is an Amazon exclu including those two, there might be some different colouring...we will see...still hate the Clones that are coming out are linked just to Walgreens...Grr..
Old 07-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #17
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
In fact, let's use Brainstorm as an example. He had no international distribution
Not true, he was at least found in Chile as well
https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-ripley/36796/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Thats been confirmed to be a mistake. The other two are not getting reissued through a boxset.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:29 AM   #18
mrluthor
Robot in Disguise

I hate exclusive figures makes me want to quit collecting. Just going to wait for the Japanese versions now.
mrluthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #19
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Not true, he was at least found in Chile as well
https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-ripley/36796/

Thats been confirmed to be a mistake. The other two are not getting reissued through a boxset.

So a re-issue of the Chaos and other set's Clones are dead in the water? Where was this confirmed if you dont mind me asking? I hope they put more of the Chaos and other set on shelves at least, to make up for the pain in getting anything from Walgreens outside of the US...

Thanks,
MilanX3
Old 07-10-2017, 11:52 AM   #20
pulsedragon20
I win

Damn it, I hate exclusives why must Hasbro torture me
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote