Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-20-2014, 12:53 PM   #131
jtkv
Robot Master
Re: MP Ratbat Knocked Off

Wonder if this will drop in price after all the frenzy buying is over... $20 for this little tape is too much... KO or otherwise...
For Sale List thread
jtkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 03:47 PM   #132
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
I was tracking my mp ratbat all day on canada post website. On delivery all day. 4:06 it said attempted to deliver but failed. Somebody was here all day and nobody even came to the door, they were in the kitchen at 4 pm. My dog didn't even bark. Fucking liars. Now I have to drive in rush hour traffic to pick up the package at a shoppers drug mart pick up center . I don't even have a Damn notification ticket because they weren't even at my house to leave one. I went to pick it up and it's not even there. They contacted the management of the sorting depot down the street to see if it's there so I could pick it up there. They can't find it at all. They found the ticket (in his case at the depot) that the lazy postal dick should have left if he did actually make an attempt at delivery which he didn't but they couldn't find my package. The ticket was there but no Damn package. Fucking canada post lazy carriers. This is the 3rd time this in the last few months that the have lied about making an attempt if delivery and making me go pick it up. I made a formal complaint against that carrier. I told them to deliver it tomorrow because I'm not going to pick it up again.
Then you need to file a complaint. You might think it futile, but maybe the same thing has happened to other people in your area. So, assuming they complain too, it will show it's not an isolated incident.
And even if it is it's good to get your complaint on file so that if it happens again it starts to build a case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkv View Post
Wonder if this will drop in price after all the frenzy buying is over... $20 for this little tape is too much... KO or otherwise...
Don't count on it. Besides $20 is a steal considering that the legit Ratbat's that have been sold are going for more the same if not more than the Soundblaster/Ratbat set.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #133
jtkv
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
Don't count on it. Besides $20 is a steal considering that the legit Ratbat's that have been sold are going for more the same if not more than the Soundblaster/Ratbat set.
I guess it's not that bad as the price includes shipping from China... may have to consider this eventually...
For Sale List thread
jtkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #134
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Mine is still sitting in "Shipping info received" mode, for 3 days. Would have thought it should been at least picked up by now.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:16 PM   #135
RocketGTR
Animated

Received mine yesterday. It's pretty nice. No real paint issues (at least none that bug me)
Old 11-21-2014, 12:57 AM   #136
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

Mine is "en route to Canada" since the 8th...hoping it will get here soon.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:31 AM   #137
Hellboy
Alternator

Something came for me today. My mail guy is a lazy MOFO... he always takes Mondays and Fridays off and I too was home when whatever was "delivered" could not be obtained. Now I gotta go pick it up.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:46 AM   #138
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
I was tracking my mp ratbat all day on canada post website. On delivery all day. 4:06 it said attempted to deliver but failed. Somebody was here all day and nobody even came to the door, they were in the kitchen at 4 pm. My dog didn't even bark. Fucking liars. Now I have to drive in rush hour traffic to pick up the package at a shoppers drug mart pick up center . I don't even have a Damn notification ticket because they weren't even at my house to leave one. I went to pick it up and it's not even there. They contacted the management of the sorting depot down the street to see if it's there so I could pick it up there. They can't find it at all. They found the ticket (in his case at the depot) that the lazy postal dick should have left if he did actually make an attempt at delivery which he didn't but they couldn't find my package. The ticket was there but no Damn package. Fucking canada post lazy carriers. This is the 3rd time this in the last few months that the have lied about making an attempt if delivery and making me go pick it up. I made a formal complaint against that carrier. I told them to deliver it tomorrow because I'm not going to pick it up again.
That's nothing, I share shipping with a collector friend and he got an online update that our package had a delivery attempt but he was home all day. So he drove around his neighbourhood, found the postal guy and surprise, surprise.....they found the package still in the truck.

I also have 2 other packages that left Japan full of Masterpiece goodness over a month ago. I got one a week later, the other is lost, according to Canada Post. Somewhere out there is a box full of MP-10 and MP-5 accessory kits.

And I have way worse stories than that, that's just the beginning of my incidents with Canada Post.
Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #139
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Canada Post has generally been pretty reliable in my area. It also helps that the pickup location is about 5 minutes away.

In my experience, it's all the other private shipping companies -- UPS, Purolator, FedEx -- that screw the pooch on a consistent basis. I've never not had to drive across town and get my parcel from the Purolator depot myself because of a "phantom delivery attempt" while my ass was parked at home waiting. They should start paying me for doing part of their job.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 09:06 AM   #140
Prime Sinister
Animated

Ratbat is finally in Canada!
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote