Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 12-10-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
Chrisjohnson76
Generation 1
ORIGNIAL TF PACKAGING ARTWORK & Cel 4 Sale/trade

Hello Everyone

Up sale/trade is a RARE treat for TRANSFORMERS fans!! I am selling/trading 3 ORIGINAL pieces of Packaging artwork from the hit TRANSFORMERS toy series called TRANSFORMERS ENERGON. As well as a ORIGINAL animation cel from the Japanese Masterforce series.

The items are:

CRUELLOCK Packaging artwork:

The artwork is illustrated by comic artist GUIDO GUIDI, and he has signed and dated the artwork as well. The TRANSFORMERS character featured on this page is the evil Decepticon Terrorcon named CRUELLOCK. My scanner is smaller then the page, so some of the page has been cut off during the scanner process.

Also featured on the back of the Artwork page is a pencil drawing of CRUELLOCKS arm and sword.

DIVEBOMB Packaging Artwork:

The artwork is illustrated by comic artist GUIDO GUIDI, and he has signed and dated the artwork as well. The TRANSFORMERS character featured on this page is the evil Decepticon Terrorcon named DIVEBOMB. My scanner is smaller then the page, so some of the page has been cut off during the scanner process.

RODIMUS Packaging Artwork:

The artwork is illustrated by comic artist GUIDO GUIDI, and he has signed and dated the artwork as well. The TRANSFORMERS character featured on this page is the Autobot named RODIMUS. My scanner is smaller then the page, so some of the page has been cut off during the scanner process. It appears that the artist re-drew Rodimus' head and pasted the new version over top of the old one.

METALHAWK Animation cel:

ORIGINAL piece of Animation artwork from the hit Japanese TRANSFORMERS G1 animated series called MASTERFORCE. Featured on the cel is the leader of the Autobot Pretenders METAL HAWK.

The items are for sale or trade, but I am really interested in trading the items for original SEALED Generation 1 Transformers Toys. This includes Gen 1 toys from all over the world as well.

But please make me an offer if you would like to buy the items.

Thank you very much for taking an interest in my items, please ask me any questions. I am not sure if the pictures will post correctly, so feel free to email me, and I can email you the pictures.

chrisjohnson76@yahoo.com

Take care
Chris J
Toronto
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cruellock.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	1789   Click image for larger version

Name:	Divebomb.jpg
Views:	159