Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 04-17-2015, 10:00 PM   #41
JLvatron
Chosen 1
Re: Generations Voyagers 1/2 Off @ Toys"R"us April 17th-23rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 905soundwave View Post
They really need to start thinning out the CW Prime and Silverbolts. There's so many at all the TRU stores or else they will never replenish with wave 2.
Matrix, they should send them here.
I've never seen them at the 2 TRU stores near me.

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 12:38 AM   #42
RodimusReigns
Generation 2

According to the staff at Hilda & Steeles TRU in North York, the only toy included in the sale is Soundwave. The one in the picture. Nobody else. I asked because I wanted to know if the sale extended to AOE voyagers, which have generations voyagers written right on the side of the box. Nope, they said, only the one in the flyer. Bear in mind that less than three metres away was a bin full of Roadbusters and Sky-Bytes advertised at the sale price!!! I could have called the manager and called them on their steaming pile of b.s., but decided it was a battle not worth winning.
RodimusReigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 01:01 AM   #43
Tarantulas
Tripredacus Council Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusReigns View Post
According to the staff at Hilda & Steeles TRU in North York, the only toy included in the sale is Soundwave. The one in the picture. Nobody else. I asked because I wanted to know if the sale extended to AOE voyagers, which have generations voyagers written right on the side of the box. Nope, they said, only the one in the flyer. Bear in mind that less than three metres away was a bin full of Roadbusters and Sky-Bytes advertised at the sale price!!! I could have called the manager and called them on their steaming pile of b.s., but decided it was a battle not worth winning.
Wow, what a joke. Are they really that clueless? They might want to check the website as well. lol!
Tarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 01:51 AM   #44
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusReigns View Post
Rise up fellow collector we can't put these people in their place without unity ask them where is this figure advertised or better yet contact toys r us and ask the same question! !lol
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 01:58 AM   #45
alternatorfan
g1 baby

I m gonna investigate and maybe get some gift cards for the false advertising toys r us .ca and their flyers speculate as that figure has not been around for a while and employees should be educated to say the least at what they are selling !! Will get back to you guys on what's I find out!! ...stay tuned!!
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:43 PM   #46
pulsedragon20
I win

Does anyone know a TRU in Toronto that has Voyager Whirl in stock?
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 04:59 PM   #47
Xtreme987
Metroplex

Okay got back from TRU as I tried to get a CW Voyager OP for the sale price .... no dice there. However I grabbed a flyer on my way out & headed for the nearest Walmart. Luckily they had 1 in stock & I went to the customer service desk to try & price-match .... Bingo. Service rep. there right away gave it to me for the TRU sale price .... so for all those that got shut down @ TRU try price-matching @ Walmart. I guess it depends on which person your dealing with & if their in a good mood. Worked for me anyway. Good luck & happy hunting.

Last edited by Xtreme987; 04-18-2015 at 06:24 PM.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:17 PM   #48
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

I picked up Sharky McSharksalot at TRU. I didn't $30 like him, but I do $15 like him.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:47 PM   #49
Xtreme987
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
I picked up Sharky McSharksalot at TRU. I didn't $30 like him, but I do $15 like him.
That's how I felt about the CW Voyager Prime I picked up. $15 is a good deal but for $30 not really.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 08:31 PM   #50
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
That's how I felt about the Roadbuster I grabbed today.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote