Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 03-31-2015, 09:51 PM   #1
BigWillay
Robot Master
CW Wave 1 Legends vs. Wave 2 Legends

Ok I haven't seen anything about this yet.... but I am a little confused. I have picked up the wave 1 legends (tc, bombshell, powerglide and windcharger). While all of them are satisfactory there are standouts in this group. Now when I first got them, I didn't understand why none of them were equipped with weapons....... Then wave 2 comes out, and I picked up both Huffer and Blackjack. Both of which come with a weapon, while I know the huffer is a remake of legends prime and legends Nemesis Prime... I'm confused as to why wave 2 came with a weapon and wave 1 didn't. Putting them all side by side Windcharger and Bombshell both look like they are missing a weapon. Powerglide looks ok without one, and obviously tc has his cannons (since he is a remold of starscream/acid storm).

I also found the quality on wave 2 to not be as good as it was on wave 1. Blackjacks weapon feels like its gonna snap if pressed the wrong way, and last night I almost broke off Blackjacks left shoulder trying to get him into alt mode, the pin appears to be tight and part of the plastic in the joint rubs, may need a sanding.. will keep everyone posted as for Huffer while he does feel solid I'm not sure how the Original prime or Nemesis Prime's felt?

Wondering if anyone had any ideas or thoughts about this ?
BigWillay is offline   Reply With Quote