Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 03-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #41
sikkbones
Banned
Re: Zellers BOGO Sale on Transformers March 16-22

I think zeller's as a company (i.e Hudson's bay) has known that they were going to be going out of buisness a lot longer than we think.. and the store policies in the last few years have reflected that, I remeber 2010 christmas that i had an issue with getting something that was directly in the flyer for a bogo, and i had the two items that were in the flyer as the bogo... (imaginext shuttle and Batcave if you are wondering.) and i remeber them saying that they couldn't honour two seperate items because the cost was different.

took it to customer service and the story changed.
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:51 AM   #42
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Just keep calling them out on their shit, fight the good fight people. And if they are going to rip the f'in' tags off the shelves to cover their own butts... I'm sorry, but this company has just devolved into that three-headed step-child nobody wants.

I suspect the issues with the tags is why some of the Zellers around here have taken to reviving the old sales tag on each individual toy front.

Also, those stupid Prime face masks of BB and OP are still in their system as the 35$ Powerizers. Honestly this corporation can't die fast enough. I would prefer Superstore's mark-ups over Zellers any day. At least Superstore eventually clearances the suckers out to move stock because they are primarily a grocery store and don't want overstock of toys from six years ago cluttering their inventory.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #43
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

wanna kick some Zeller shins for being dumbasses.
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #44
faustx
ShelfLife Founder

East York Town Centre Zellers is pretty funny right now as the "Liquidation Sale" has begun and the ants are crawling all over the store picking up "amazing" deals at 10-30% off. Action Figures are 20% off which makes their best sale about 20% worse than the monthly TRU sale. Hilarious.

faustx is offline   Reply With Quote