Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 09-06-2016, 05:18 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Generations Skids AND Blitzwing + How to fix his shoulders

In this look back I focus on SKids first. This guy came as a surprise to me and I had even forgotten who he was...until I looked him up and realized I have loved the G1 version. So, how did this update work out if I didn't recognize him? Is he good or bad? Worth hunting down? As you'll see, that is a hard call!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_6_nbZKinw

AND

With all the talk of a most likely Titans Return Blitzwing coming, I wondered, is he really due for an update yet? We had the Generations only a couple years ago. Still, people hate his shoulders. So, here is the review of him, since I had never yet done him, AND I explain how I fixed his shoulders so they are tight, smooth and work perfectly. Hope it helps others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yoLivJdd-U
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 06:47 PM   #2
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon
Re: Generations Skids AND Blitzwing + How to fix his shoulders

All Generations Skids shipped with their legs on backwards. If you look, you see a L and R on the wrong sides. Otherwise fine.
Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:01 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

I will have to look again, but that is odd. I never changed my legs out of package. The one time I did to test it, the legs no longer moved forward, so I put them back in their original position. Mind you, they are still kinda limited and the ratxheted knees wierd me out,lol. The limits on the shoulders don't help the cause. But, hmm, you say there is an l and an r? I will have to look. Thanks for the heads up. I got mine super later, maybe there was a running change?
Old 09-08-2016, 06:29 PM   #4
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

I found the little L and R you were talking about, but mine were already on the right side. Maybe I got the "misassembled" one lol.