Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 12:41 AM   #151
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Re: I don't care about my life

No matter what I do, no matter how I feel and. And as much time has passed ever since my dad's death 13 years ago, I haven't move on or mourned his death and I am constantly think of him 24/7 and that I feel lost since his passing, I think I am the one who took it the hardest out of the family.

I want him back and I would do anything, if it's for me to beat the hell of the person who knows how to bring back loved ones and he refused to provide information.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #152
Protoman
The Legend

The secret with any lose of a loved one with it be death or the end of a deep relationship is the "distraction" of others.

Right now, you are posting this at midnight.

Alone.

In front of your quiet lonely glow of your PC.

Pretty shitty time to be thinking about the negatives in life.

Trust me, don't put yourself in those situations, that's why you end up at this emo state over and over and never move on.

The secret is to enjoy your days and remind yourself of why you are not alone. Coming home to an empty house and staying up late alone with your own thoughts in front of a computer till 2AM does no good for nothing on the mind.

Get out there. Be with other people and don't waste your time doing lonely things, they don't help and are FOR from healthy.
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Old 08-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #153
Slayback
Animated

^^ yep. what he said. - but i think he meant to say FAR from healthy at the end. -and this is something you really need to take away from the message.

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815
Old 08-04-2014, 03:25 AM   #154
Protoman
The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayback View Post
^^ yep. what he said. - but i think he meant to say FAR from healthy at the end. -and this is something you really need to take away from the message.
Hehe yeah FAR, typed a little too fast =P
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Old 08-04-2014, 12:00 PM   #155
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Race car mechanic, Hot Rod whore, guidance counsellor...Jesus Daniel, is there anything you can't do???

Anyways Ironwave, Proto hit the nail on the head and reiterated something I said before: Focus On The Positive.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:46 PM   #156
Napseeker
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
No matter what I do, no matter how I feel and. And as much time has passed ever since my dad's death 13 years ago, I haven't move on or mourned his death and I am constantly think of him 24/7 and that I feel lost since his passing, I think I am the one who took it the hardest out of the family.

I want him back and I would do anything, if it's for me to beat the hell of the person who knows how to bring back loved ones and he refused to provide information.
Is it possible that you can find something to do in your father's name that would give you some closure? One of the things that can alleviate depression or feeling as if life isn't going anywhere is to find a purpose in your life, a reason to get up in the morning (and a job typically isn't that).

This can be to write a book you've always wanted to write, travel to some exotic location, climb a mountain, raise money for a charity that is fighting a disease that has a personal connection to you, run a marathon, etc. It should be something very challenging that you can't easily accomplish and maybe you have to do some preparation for or take classes to educate yourself about.

If you imagine yourself rich, or at least wealthy enough that you wouldn't have to worry about rent or food or daily expenses, ask yourself how you'd spend your time, what interests would you pursue (other than Transformers of course) and how you'd go about it. Try to work that pursuit into your life now, bit by bit, that might be a good starting point. A purpose to one's life is key to helping people overcome the obstacles that pop up, it'll remind you of the bigger picture and not to fuss over the small stuff. And as you tick off the milestones towards accomplishing your big goal, you'll feel a lot more optimistic about being alive and look forward to being victorious at the end.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #157
legenddkillaa
Banned

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by legenddkillaa; 08-05-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:28 PM   #158
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

I think, if I can't hear nor see my father and don't his whereabouts, the only place I can see him and hear is voice are in my dreams or when trying to meditate or even write to him, I am sure he will be able to read it, and just to be sure read it to him (as someone once told me, where he is he can understand every language)
Old 08-05-2014, 05:32 PM   #159
Metroplex79
Little Guy with Firepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
The secret with any lose of a loved one with it be death or the end of a deep relationship is the "distraction" of others.

Right now, you are posting this at midnight.

Alone.

In front of your quiet lonely glow of your PC.

Pretty shitty time to be thinking about the negatives in life.

Trust me, don't put yourself in those situations, that's why you end up at this emo state over and over and never move on.

The secret is to enjoy your days and remind yourself of why you are not alone. Coming home to an empty house and staying up late alone with your own thoughts in front of a computer till 2AM does no good for nothing on the mind.

Get out there. Be with other people and don't waste your time doing lonely things, they don't help and are FOR from healthy.
Unless you're Batman. In which case, you're doing a fine job, and your secret identity is safe with me.

You may wish to also cover more of your face, you never know if a stray hair falls off, and the police will have your DNA.

You are vengeance, you are the night, you are Batman!

A team that's only a shell of its former self
Savage Blitzkrieg Squad [MIC]

Metroplex79 is a good and safe city to do business in!!! Take the tour.
These people stopped by:
Cybertron.ca feedback thread

New and old buyers welcome here:
Cybertron.ca sales thread
[CONTINUING POST-TFCON UPDATE]
(last update: Feb 12/14 @ 9:15am EST, slight edit)
Old 08-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #160
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

Im the same age as you, and also lost my dad but when i was 16. Its not fun, but you gotta continue to live YOUR life, even though his ended. I know it can feel like, whats the point, im just gonna die anyways, but odds are, your gonna be alive for a very long time, you gotta find something to keep you busy, and keep your mind off it, like a hobby or job, volunteer work even.

If you dont, then nothing will ever change, and youll just be stuck in the same rut for another 15 years, or 30 years, then it will REALLY be hard to start anything.
Closed Thread