Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-04-2018, 01:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Hasbro Highlight Their Plans For 2019

Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner spoke to Yahoo! Finance regarding their plans for 2019. First of all, the company will be moving some of its production out of China and they are very excited for the 2018 Holiday Season despite the absence Toys ‘R’ Us, of one of their biggest retailers in the past. Speaking of the Christmas Season, Hasbro is looking forward to their latest movie, Transformers: Bumblebee and its home release next year. Additionally, Hasbro is planning to deliver new movies based on popular Hasbro properties thanks to their partnership with Paramount Pictures. These properties are listed as G.I. » Continue Reading.

The post Hasbro Highlight Their Plans For 2019 appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-04-2018, 01:30 PM   #2
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Hasbro Highlight Their Plans For 2019

Man, that's one BIIIIIIIIGGG picture of the CEO. I have to scroll across twice just to get from one side to the other. Hahahha.. Maybe not the best idea to use a picture that's 3000 x4500.