Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 12:10 AM   #11
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.
Re: TFW2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Then why did they joined the Decepticon cause if they had a choice
There is many reasons why someone would join the Decepticons, just like joining the Autobots was also a choice. Some are forced, some want to revenage of people who may of died that they knew in recent attacks or bombings, some disagreed with the current government and wanted change, some wanted to punish those that look down on them, some want to end oppression, the list goes on. Those in anger and pain can be easily manipulated to carrying out attacks that they normally would be against, etc

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Old 07-14-2014, 12:22 AM   #12
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
There is many reasons why someone would join the Decepticons, just like joining the Autobots was also a choice. Some are forced, some want to revenage of people who may of died that they knew in recent attacks or bombings, some disagreed with the current government and wanted change, some wanted to punish those that look down on them, some want to end oppression, the list goes on. Those in anger and pain can be easily manipulated to carrying out attacks that they normally would be against, etc
Did Megatron forced most of them? Like I like to believe that Thundercracker never wanted join the Decepticons, and that Starscream had a choice when he was neutral in G1 Fire in The Sky, after losing Skyfire, but he could of joined the Autobots. You think Optimus did the same thing like forcing them in joining the Autobots?
Old 07-14-2014, 01:18 AM   #13
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Did Megatron forced most of them? Like I like to believe that Thundercracker never wanted join the Decepticons, and that Starscream had a choice when he was neutral in G1 Fire in The Sky, after losing Skyfire, but he could of joined the Autobots. You think Optimus did the same thing like forcing them in joining the Autobots?
No, I do not think OP forced anyone, if anything he encouraged it, hinted that it was the best thing, but I can't see him as join us or else. Starscream is a character that may of first started neutral, became spitful and joined the Decepticons, worked up into a place right beside Megatron because he wanted a taste of power before becoming overwelmed with the dire need to lead to hold the power and have others look up to him instead of down.

But yeah back onto topic, I wouldn't go on that board unless you can handle it,

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Old 07-14-2014, 02:13 AM   #14
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Sorry folks, gotta close this one due to Cybertron.ca rules:

10. Keep Off-Site Drama Off This Site

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Closed Thread