Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-18-2021, 01:17 PM   #41
delrue
Crossover
Re: Ages Three And Up - Product and PreOrder Updates

Yeah I agree it is bullshit they aren't contacting people. I'm surprised, never ordered from them myself but they always seemed to have a good reputation. Wonder what happened.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 02:23 PM   #42
neevnav
Masterpiece

I've had many orders with them, both Transformers and Star Wars, and this is the first time I've had an issue. And if it was just a slow response but I eventually got one, I'd be ok with it. But this is product that I got an invoice for, they showed it was in stock on their Facebook, and I've gotten no response from them. And they are actively posting on Facebook and Instagram, so there's people doing online services. It's just frustrating because they have been really good in the past.
Old 12-18-2021, 02:53 PM   #43
Ozrein
Stunticon

Hmm, I just realized that I never heard back from them on a request to cancel a preorder. They used to be really good about getting back to people but I’ve noticed over the past year or two, they’ve steadily gotten worse with their response times.
Old 01-03-2022, 10:56 PM   #44
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

This is kinda late for the chime in, but I received my DNA Scorponok kits from A3U a while ago (back in June). The other thing to keep in mind is, they won't ship until all items in your order comes in to their shop, so they're not losing on shipping (no complaints there). I had items that were available for 6+ months but were shipped at the time the last item was available.

I did have an issue with their response where we were communicating back and forth about a replacement, and then it just ended, with no response, even after several follow ups. It was a manufacturer problem and I just let it go after several non-responses. Still, kinda soured the experience.
Digibasherx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 11:29 PM   #45
neevnav
Masterpiece

I did end up hearing back from them on my stuff, I commented on an Instagram post asking if they could reply and heard the next day. They were able to sort out my shipment and I received my order. Maybe give that a shot?
Old 01-03-2022, 11:38 PM   #46
Ozrein
Stunticon

That’s rather annoying (about the communication). I’ve had very poor response time from them, if I actually hear anything sometimes. I shouldn’t have to track them down on social media just for them to answer an email.
I’ve pretty much given up on using A3U at this point. I’d rather deal with a store that will actually communicate with their customers. I used to sing their praises but not after my experiences over the past year or so. Just not worth my time anymore.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:07 AM   #47
Eliminator
Generation 1

They seem to reply to FB messenger within 24h anytime I reached out.
Eliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:19 AM   #48
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
That?s rather annoying (about the communication). I?ve had very poor response time from them, if I actually hear anything sometimes. I shouldn?t have to track them down on social media just for them to answer an email.
I?ve pretty much given up on using A3U at this point. I?d rather deal with a store that will actually communicate with their customers. I used to sing their praises but not after my experiences over the past year or so. Just not worth my time anymore.
E-mail responses have definitely been incredibly slow. But I have had luck simply calling their store as they will answer questions about online orders. And they've always been extremely helpful on the phone.

Good to hear about the Facebook route others mentioned too.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:43 AM   #49
BeeTrain
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digibasherx View Post
The other thing to keep in mind is, they won't ship until all items in your order comes in to their shop, so they're not losing on shipping (no complaints there). I had items that were available for 6+ months but were shipped at the time the last item was available.
That was my experience as well. I placed an order for 6 items, some preorder, some not. It came together in one shipment 7 months later. That said, it was a good experience overall. They answered my emails within 24 hours every time. I always knew what items were in stock and what they were waiting on. And... my Galvatron came with the correct shoulders. It was all worth the wait.
BeeTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 12:11 PM   #50
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernamePrime View Post
Anyone receive the 3rd Scorponok DNA kit (legs)? I noticed some state side reviews for it. Has it released here yet?
Ive been at it for over a month.

DNA says they released the kit in Sept and other members here say they got it around then as well.

My other item is Star Wars Black Tech which also released months ago.

A3U just isn't responding. I tried FB messenger just now and straight up posted a complaint on their FB page for all to read. I'm tired of jumping through hoops only to be ignored for a PREPAID ORDER FROM MAY 2021!!!! At this point I have no options as I am well past the 180 days PP allows for disputes.

Ill call later today as well. Ive had 2 orders with them in 2021, both have issues with them shipping things out months later with no communication.

Ill never buy from them again and will actively advise people to never bother with them as well.

*update* making a big stink on FB seems to have worked as they sent an email saying they will ship out this week.

Last edited by UsernamePrime; 01-04-2022 at 01:35 PM.
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote