Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-18-2019, 02:01 AM   #161
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: ToyRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishap View Post
I kept getting the OOS issue with Spinister at 10am, then around 11. I happened to try again at 1:45pm, and it went through. The order is still showing as "Processing," so that's probably good. The last completed sale was cancelled within an hour.
(I checked around 3pm for availability, and it's OOS again)
Yeah, just keep checking from time to time if the “0 item added to cart” thing happened. Like I said it worked for me eventually.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 08:11 PM   #162
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Siege Ratbat and Frenzy? up now on TRU.ca!
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 03:37 AM   #163
zhaobinis1
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Siege Ratbat and Frenzy? up now on TRU.ca!
What is Siege Ratbat and Frenzy?
zhaobinis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 01:51 PM   #164
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

For those wondering about it, since it will likely appear and disappear for the next couple days, here are the links to Ratbat and Rumble (on the label, yes, I call him Frenzy too as a Cartoon fan) and the Micromaster Combiner Battle Squad (the last wave of Siege Micromaster toys).

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transforme.../548F0124.html

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transforme.../CA48BC1C.html

I was able to place and order for both a few minutes ago. The Battle Squad is in stock more frequently - the cassettes went in and out of stock while I was watching the link when it first reappeared.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 02:02 PM   #165
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
For those wondering about it, since it will likely appear and disappear for the next couple days, here are the links to Ratbat and Rumble (on the label, yes, I call him Frenzy too as a Cartoon fan) and the Micromaster Combiner Battle Squad (the last wave of Siege Micromaster toys).

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transforme.../548F0124.html

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transforme.../CA48BC1C.html

I was able to place and order for both a few minutes ago. The Battle Squad is in stock more frequently - the cassettes went in and out of stock while I was watching the link when it first reappeared.
Ratbat is a wonderful little robobat. Transformation is annoying cos the hinge on his neck is super tight either way; I need to pry it. tape mode is bad. but he's fucking Ratbat! Frenzy looks better in hand, it's fun to put the blast effects on his hands (come on 3p add-ons), and his transformation is real good.

Tapes: Laserbeak > Ratbat > Frenzy > Ravage.

The combiner two-pack is fun and goes will with Spinister. All those wonderful pastelly/80s shades...

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 06:56 PM   #166
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

I was able to place an order for Ratbat right after I saw the post and it was shipped! And I already received Spinister

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 08:38 PM   #167
Tonestar
Star Seeker

So last week when Spinister was up for 2 minutes on their site I was able to order one. The next day I went in to my local TRU and saw him on the shelf so I grabbed him thinking I'd get him just in case the order doesn't come just like some of the horror stories I've recently read and then today he showed up. Bottom line is I have an extra unopened and in good shape Spinister for $35 if anyone is still looking.
Old 12-24-2019, 09:51 PM   #168
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
So last week when Spinister was up for 2 minutes on their site I was able to order one. The next day I went in to my local TRU and saw him on the shelf so I grabbed him thinking I'd get him just in case the order doesn't come just like some of the horror stories I've recently read and then today he showed up. Bottom line is I have an extra unopened and in good shape Spinister for $35 if anyone is still looking.
I’m super interested but alas I’m in East York/Scarborough. I’ve been searching everywhere for this guy!
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 01:42 AM   #169
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
I did the exact same with Ratchet and now have a spare in box.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 06:39 PM   #170
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

I ordered Crosshairs on Saturday, but it took me many many many tries for the web site to accept my payment. Surprisingly it shipped and arrived on Christmas Eve in the afternoon.

Spinister also showed available for a few minutes last night, but by the time I walked over to my computer it was already gone.

The positive news is at least eventually after they accept your money the product ships out.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote