Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
Gaetznes
Cassetticon
The WTF, I still have this Thread.

So are you a hoarder, pack rat, or just moved? Did you move so long ago, your looking at that stack of boxes and going whats in there. Well in a way for me, I'm all the above. How about you?

So I'm doing my annual migration to the Sussex Flea Market (Selfish plug right here) this coming weekend of the 17th, Fri/Sat/Sun. LOT D7 & 8. Which means for the last few weeks i've been preparing everything I have for sale. Its the time of the year where I start digging out things I generally don't see or have the time to see the other 11 to 11 & 1/2 months of the year.

In doing so, I find that I always re-discover treasures, transformer related or other wise. This year it was a bunch of CHUG figures, a bootleg Jamma Tetris and about 600 Lego mini fgures.

Now I assume this Re-Discovering, happens to all of use. Especially those of use that may move more often that not.

Additional, another Plug. Always Open to doing Trades at the Market. So anyone from the NB etc area going to the Flea Market. Please feel free to drop by, say hello, etc. I've actually have meet a few of you fellow cybertron'ians in person by doing this style thread a few years ago.

In regards to trades. My interest are not limited to Transformers. So if your thinking you may want to take me up on the offer. Please PM me and we can certainly work something out.

Also hope other people will share there stories of their rediscoveries.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
Dragon Knight
Geass'd
Re: The WTF, I still have this Thread.

Not nessicary a Transformer, but i hadn't realized that I bought a Revoltech Dangaioh till I dug out his box while looking for stuff.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:59 AM   #3
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

I'm not at that point yet as I have not moved in 6 years but I am at that point in collecting TF's that some stuff has to be put away in order for more stuff to be displayed. I also have a lot of unopened stuff sitting around waiting for the day to be freed on that rainy day when I have nothing to do and more space to play with. Hello troop builders, how are you? Nice Junkions, now play nice with those Vehicons
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #4
ethically1337
Tactical Strategist

Off topic (kinda): Sussex Flea Market is quite a drive from where I am these days, but I plan on being in Moncton next weekend anyways. If I do end up dropping in (no promises), I'll be sure to say hello!
ethically1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
Gaetznes
Cassetticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethically1337 View Post
Off topic (kinda): Sussex Flea Market is quite a drive from where I am these days, but I plan on being in Moncton next weekend anyways. If I do end up dropping in (no promises), I'll be sure to say hello!
There will be three TF fans on the lot. Me(Aaron), Josh and Scott. Not sure if the other two are on here or not.

Recommendation, if it fits into your schedule. Go in the evening. It will be cooler, and nicer experience then going at like 11am. With the sun blaring down.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
Gaetznes
Cassetticon

Thanks again everyone that came out to the market. Me and Josh had a blast meet some more fellow Members. Even meet one from Ontario that was down on vaca.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

I am moving in october, since the closing date on my house right now is Oct 18th. But our new house becomes available Sept 6th (Yay 2 mortgages) already planning where to put my collections :3

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote